• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good news iPhone Users!

I got a new law, learn to post more information before you hit submit. 1 line of text and a link, yeah, such a good topic this is....

But anyway, it's a nice thing for them daft enough to Jailbreak...

[JSH]John;1111815 said:
Why would anyone want to use Android on an iPhone? :confused2

Why wouldn't they is the question. I have an iPhone 3GS and couldn't be happier with it :)

PS: Nice signature by the way. I agree :)

Jack

Last edited:
Are you currently running the android os on the 3gs? Didnt know it had been released yet...

Couldn't care if it was legal or not. Maybe next thing they should over rule is MacOS only being installed on "Apple hardware".

Couldn't care if it was legal or not. Maybe next thing they should over rule is MacOS only being installed on "Apple hardware".

Yeah, I have 3 copies of Mac OS X legally purchased and it would be considered "illegal" to do a hackintosh. *rolls eyes*

Yes, coz when it was illegal nobody did it.....

Also, isn't this legal, but breaking the warrany? o.o

Well, i'm not an iphone owner (i'm so poor... D:), but just saying...

You just restore before you send it back, if it's that ----ed they wouldn't be able to tell anyway. Fact is, it shouldn't break your warranty.

Back