• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Free Cpanel Web Hosting NO ADS - Instant Setup - Softaculous - FrontPage Extension

I wanted to let you know that it takes quite a while for scripts to install. Could you check into this for me, please? Thanks!
  2. N

Free Cpanel Web Hosting NO ADS - Instant Setup - Softaculous - FrontPage Extension

How come you guys don't have Subdomains available?
  3. N

Free Hosting - New Panel - by Cross Industries, LLC (Formerly Glacier Host)

I was wrong about what I had said about the panel being modern. I don't know why I said that. The main fact is that I hate zPanel and that's all there is to it.
  4. N

I for one hate zPanel. It looks too "modern" for me. It does look like cPanel, but in an odd way to me.
  5. N

Apparently, even though the space is great, and you give out 100 of everything, there's no softalicious, or anything else to use so I can start building a nice website. Even though I do know how to create a wbesite, I wish I could create a professional site. Please let me know if more features...
  6. N

Free 10 GB WHM Reseller

I haven't gotten a reply back from Dini since the last time I got an email about this.
  7. N

Free 10 GB WHM Reseller

Did you receive my email back about the ads?
  8. N

Free 10 GB WHM Reseller

Signed up, and told you how much I'd pay per year to have my site hosted.
  9. N

JumboFiles.com - Fast growing Free File Hosting with 125000+ users

I must say, I'm a member of that site, and I can't believe how much space you get, and how big of a file you can upload! Best file hosting service EVER!!!!!!!!!
  10. N

No P2H - No Ads - 5GB Disk Space - 15 GB Bandwidth - 20 Add-on domains

Still having server corruption. I hope this is being fixed. I tried to access the client area, but to no avail.
  11. N

Somehow, I am unable to access my account on your site. I tried the password recovery option, and somehow, it doesn't recognize any of my email addresses that I registered with. I know I can't request free hosting because there are no more free hosting accounts on your site. I thought I'd try...
  12. N

Thanks. Sorry if I've sounded like I'm impatient.
  13. N

I've set up the co.cc domain I have as given in my cpanel info you gave me, but there's no such domain as clockmaster2012.co.cc. I've waited over 48 hours for the site to come up, but it's not coming up at all.
  14. N

you're quite welcome. Somehow, I can't get my site to come up.
  15. N

By the way, HinsmartInc, you might want to see about getting the certificate for your site updated.
Back