• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

No P2H - No Ads - 5GB Disk Space - 15 GB Bandwidth - 20 Add-on domains

I've set up the co.cc domain I have as given in my cpanel info you gave me, but there's no such domain as clockmaster2012.co.cc. I've waited over 48 hours for the site to come up, but it's not coming up at all.

Hello,

Please let me handle your nameservers setup, including all the information I need in order to help you in the PM. I will also try to look into your cpanel account.

Somehow, I am unable to access my account on your site. I tried the password recovery option, and somehow, it doesn't recognize any of my email addresses that I registered with. I know I can't request free hosting because there are no more free hosting accounts on your site. I thought I'd try again from scratch.

Hello,

We apologize as our billing area was not backed up. Hence, clients will have to re-create their account. The free order will then be added to their accounts respectively and accordingly.

For support, I highly suggest you to go to http://www.hinsmart.org/support/ and open a new support ticket.

Hello,

We have been aware of this issue. Our website is actually not down. It's server corruption, because you can still access to our server, but just couldn't load the website.

Back