• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. LittlBUGer

Dedicated File Hosting with >3TB bandwidth, minimal storage

Hello. Currently I have an account with SimpleCDN to help provide some projects with free download mirrors for their files. Right now, I don't even use 1 GB of space, but bandwidth is heading towards 4TB per month, and it's getting a bit too costly for me at this point (since I get nothing in...
  2. LittlBUGer

Extreme File Hosting/Streaming For Reasonable Price

Hello. I have a few files that I currently share on my SimpleCDN account (http://www.simplecdn.com). I have plenty of money in my account and am willing to offer any of their services to you for a fraction of what they ask. To put it simply, for whatever you need, I will split the costs with...
  3. LittlBUGer

Do I require a VPS?

Hello. Even though I used to be a host myself with dedicated servers and whatnot else (all now sold to someone else), I never really limited my users on what they could use on the server. If I had 20 clients, they could all use as much as they needed without restriction so I wasn't really sure...
  4. LittlBUGer

Compare Dedicated server companies/File hosting services

Hello. I own a semi-popular downloads website which I host on one server while the actual files/downloads are hosted on another server. This downloads server is very low-end ( AMD Sempron 3000, 1 GB RAM, 120 GB HD, CentOS with lighttpd, no control panel, etc.) and is connected via a 100Mbit...
  5. LittlBUGer

Need Windows VPS hosting

Hello. Though I do provide my own shared and dedicated web hosting, VPS hosting is not my specialty (yet) nor can I get any deals from where I currently get my servers from. So what I'm looking for right now is a certain VPS plan that I would need for a client and if all works out OK, then I...
  6. LittlBUGer

New AMD Dual Opteron Dual Core 2210 Dedicated Server On Clearance!

I have an extra box that I have left over and want to offer. It's basically brand new and comes with several great features, above and beyond some other providers: CPU: AMD Dual Opteron Dual Core 2210 RAM: 2GB HD: 160GB SATA II Port: 100Mbit (10Mbit is usually standard!) Bandwidth: 3000MB or...
  7. LittlBUGer

High/Fast Bandwidth File Hosting Anywhere?

Hello. I have a semi-popular downloads website ( http://downloads.littlbuger.info ) and I'm currently looking for a possible file hosting solution. Right now, I have a powerful dedicated server in which I pay for 21Mbps of unmetered bandwidth. Since I only use about 5.5TB bandwidth per month...
  8. LittlBUGer

Cheap Advertising on Popular High Traffic Downloads Site

Revised: 3-5-07 I'm looking into potential advertisers (or possibly just to exchange links with) to help generate revenue for my servers. Obviously my main site ( http://downloads.littlbuger.info ) is a high traffic one. My site has been online for over 2 years now and hosts several...
  9. LittlBUGer

Link Exchange with LittlBUGer.info Downloads - 3000+ Daily Uniques

Hello. I'm looking to exchange links with other high traffic sites. Your sites can be about any topic, just as long as you get plenty of traffic and have a Google PR of at least 2. Unless you wanted to work out a deal to exchange buttons (88x31), text links will be fine. I will place yours...
  10. LittlBUGer

Looking for Potential Advertisers/Link Exchanges

I'm looking into potential advertisers (or possibly just to exchange links with) to help generate revenue for my servers. Obviously my main site ( http://downloads.littlbuger.info ) is a high traffic one. My site has been online for over 2 years now and hosts several popular free projects...
  11. LittlBUGer

High UnCapped Bandwidth Dedicated Server

Hello. I switched to a new host recently because my previous host died on me. Everything was going great until the past few days where now everything is dog slow. This is because, though I have 25Mbps dedicated line, they are capping it and thus I'm completely maxing it out as far as apache...
  12. LittlBUGer

Reliable Dedicated Server Required Immediately

Hello. I’m just looking for a simple quote on a server I may need. Basically it comes down to me possibly switching hosts so that I can finally have a good host who wont screw me over or cause large amounts of downtime for me while runing my hosting reputation. My current main site is...
  13. LittlBUGer

High Traffic Site - 2,800+ Uniques Per Day

High Traffic Site - 2,800+ Uniques/115+ Clicks Per Day Hello. I have a popular file hosting site called LittlBUGer.info Downloads. I'm looking into potential advertisers to help generate revenue for my server. My site has been online for over 2 years now and hosts several popular free...
  14. LittlBUGer

Domain up for sale if interested

Hello all. I'm just trying to get rid of this domain as it's of no use to me anymore. All I basically want is the money back that I paid for it at Godaddy.com and a bit extra. Here's the details: Domain: nabilosat.info Expiration Date: 5/24/2007 Registration: Private Registrar...
  15. LittlBUGer

Need Windows Dedicated Server

Hello. I have a friend who is looking for a new dedicated server that is decently powerful. It probably needs either a dual-core opteron or a very speedy single opteron, probably 2GB RAM, 80GB HD, a 100Mbps NIC which would probably use around 2TB of bandwidth per month, and Windows OS. If...
  16. LittlBUGer

Need fast File Host with Certain Options...

Hello. I'm just browsing around to see what's out there when it comes to something similar to general File Hosting. I have my own dedicated server right now with many very popular files (most over 100MB in size). The reason I started doing this, meaning having a download mirror for some...
  17. LittlBUGer

Need quotes for a certain dedicated server

Hello all. I don't necessarily need something immediately, but this could change if my current server doesn't come back up very soon with the help of my current host. I need a server with specs around something like below: at least Intel P4 2.8Ghz or AMD 3000 2 GB RAM 40GB HD Linux (OS...
  18. LittlBUGer

Requesting Link Exchange---Popular Downloads Site

Hello all. I'm just wondering if anyone is interested in doing a link exchange with me. My site is http://www.littlbuger.info which is a popular downloads site (becoming more popular all of the time). Please take a look and PM me if you are interested. I just want to increase traffic a bit...
  19. LittlBUGer

Need File Host with Something Extra...

Hello. I'm just wondering if there are any decent file hosts out there where I can host a few files for a project I'm involved with. I don't need a full blown host as I don't want to deal with a server or managing things---I don't have the time. I just want to be able to upload the files, put...
  20. LittlBUGer

Require Dedicated Gaming Server...

Require Dedicated Windows Server... I'm looking for some quotes on a dedicated server with AT LEAST the following specs: Dual Xeon 2.4Ghz 2x 80GB HDs 1GB RAM 1200GB bandwidth 100 Mbps port/uplink Windows 2003 Server No Control Panel software needed 5 IPs I had a server exactly the...
Back