• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Require Dedicated Gaming Server...

LittlBUGer

Require Dedicated Windows Server...

I'm looking for some quotes on a dedicated server with AT LEAST the following specs:

Dual Xeon 2.4Ghz
2x 80GB HDs
1GB RAM
1200GB bandwidth
100 Mbps port/uplink
Windows 2003 Server
No Control Panel software needed
5 IPs

I had a server exactly the same as above (until the deal fell threw) that ran the following just fine: FTPD, Apache, TeamSpeak, and 5 Half-Life servers

If anyone can please provide some quotes, I'm looking for a replacement server ASAP. I will PM anyone whom I may be interested in. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Hello,

We can offer you two options:

Dual Opteron 244
1GB ECC RAM
2x80GB Hard Drives
1,500GB Peer1 Transfer
8 Usable IPs
6 month or 1 Year Commitment
$289/month $99 Setup

or

Dual Xeon 3.06Ghz
1GB ECC RAM
2x80GB Hard Drives
1,500GB Peer1 Transfer
8 Usable IPs
6 month or 1 Year Commitment
$250/month $99 Setup

If you are interested in either of these servers, please PM me or contact sales@ thenynoc.com

Thank you

LittlBUGer said:
I'm looking for some quotes on a dedicated server with AT LEAST the following specs:

Dual Xeon 2.4Ghz
2x 80GB HDs
1GB RAM
1200GB bandwidth
100 Mbps port/uplink
Windows 2003 Server
No Control Panel software needed
5 IPs

I had a server exactly the same as above (until the deal fell threw) that ran the following just fine: FTPD, Apache, TeamSpeak, and 5 Half-Life servers

If anyone can please provide some quotes, I'm looking for a replacement server ASAP. I will PM anyone whom I may be interested in. Thank you. :)

maybe I can offer your need Unlimited Bandwidth Server.

but your have to pay an year fees. If you like. send email to me. :)

You should visit some reliable hosting companies such as hostgator,lunarpages, hostway rather than believing on small budget plans as your reuirements seems to be such that it needs highly relible services.

Hello,
I can offer you the following server:

Dual Xeon 2.4 GHz
2x120 GB SATA Drives
1024 MB ECC DDR RAM
2000 GB Bandwidth
5 IP Addresses
100 Mbps Uplink
Windows 2003 Server
6 Month - 1 Year Commitment

$249 USD Monthly
$49.95 USD Setup

We have one in stock at the moment so if you are interested, please send me a PM.

Good Luck!

Back