• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. shaorin

ads compatible with adsense?

My site is currently approved by adsense and I have their ads (well, only one) on my site. I was wondering which other ads I could put on my site without violating google's tos. It'd be great if you guys could provide links! Thanks!
  2. shaorin

div layers layout

I recently created a new theme for my wordpress using div layouts, and it looks fine on my firefox 2 and ie 7. However, My friend told me that it looked off (the content was way at the bottom) on both his firefox and ie6. Can someone help me figure out what is wrong? Thank you! the site.
  3. shaorin

budget hosting request

Hi My sites (2 wordpress blogs, a large ipb forum, and some fanlistings) are looking for a new host with the following: reliable (this is a MUST) good speed (my current host is SLOW and has too many time-outs) cpanel 1 gb of space (more would be fine) 10gb of bandwidth (more would be fine)...
  4. shaorin

netfirms or surpass?

I'm trying to decide which hosting plan to buy. Netfirms Advantage Plan: 20gb of space + 750gb of bandwidth If I use the promo code, I can get it for just $10 a year. It has enough space and bandwidth for all my sites + forum, and there are 2 free domains. I'm just worried about when the year...
  5. shaorin

domain for sale

I am selling the domain celestial-sphere.net. It's expiration date is 2006-12-07, so you can still use it for a while. Nameserver change and all those features are available, so if interested, please email me with an offer. I will accept paypal payments only. Thanks. :-)
  6. shaorin

the worst customer service ever - hostgool.com

I'm hosted for free on the "high traffic" plan, which I specifically asked if I need to put their ads up; they say no. The next thing you know, my password suddenly stops working, and ugly ads appear on the top of my page, ruining my layout. I go to their site to file a support ticket asking...
  7. shaorin

can someone by me a domain?

can someone help me buy a domain? I'm not asking this for free. I just need someone to buy me a domain https://www.myvaluehost.com/ because they don't allow paypal and I don't have a cc. Anyways, if someone can just pay for me using a cc, I'll send the money via paypal. Thanks in advance!
  8. shaorin

cheap domains that allows paypal

Like the title says, I'm looking for the cheapest domain registrars possible, and they have to allow paypal as a payment option. Thanks in advance!
  9. shaorin

netfirms paid hosting?

Has anyone tried Netfirm's paid hosting before, or heard anything about it? I tried searching for reviews, but I mostly got its free hosting reviews. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone had experiences with it, and could share it here, as I plan to buy its business package...
  10. shaorin

host with large bandwidth needed

large bandwidth needed Hi, I'm looking for a host with the follow specifications: at least 3gb of space minimum of 100gb bandwidth And the budget is a maximum of $15 a month. Thank you in advance!
  11. shaorin

xmb > ipb error

I'm trying to convert my XMB 1.9 final into IPB 2.0.3, and the convertor has worked for everything except the posts and polls, where I get errors like: mySQL query error: INSERT INTO seigaku_mb.ibf_posts...
  12. shaorin

email forwarders?

I'm not sure if this topic belongs here, but I just wanted to ask, does setting up email forwarders cost bandwidth? When I mean email forwarders, I'm talking about those email redirections that can be setup in cpanel. Thanks.
  13. shaorin

gallery needs hosting

I need a reliable host for my gallery (anime screencaps). At least 300mb of space and 10gb of bandwidth. I get around 500+ unique visitors a day. No forum posting please! Oh and I can place ads on every page of my gallery. I can't give an url since my host died and I lost my site. :tired2:
  14. shaorin

need a free domain

I don't have paypal or a credit, but would like to get a domain. In return, I'll put a side bar ad on my site. site url: http://echizen.topgearracing.net unique hits per day: around 200 Thanks.
  15. shaorin

host search

I need a host to host my anime screencap gallery. space: 300~500mb bandwidth: 5~10gigs other: php & mysql for the gallery script My gallery recieves an average of 150 unique visitors a day and rising. I can put ads my site, but please no forum posting. Thanks in advance
  16. shaorin

hosting request

My Prince of Tennis (anime series) fansite and its mb is looking for a host. The fansite includes lots of screencaps and downloads relating to the series, but don't worry, they are all hosted somewhere else. As for the mb, it's a growing community with 46 members so far. Oh, and my site recieves...
Back