• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

xmb > ipb error

shaorin

I'm trying to convert my XMB 1.9 final into IPB 2.0.3, and the convertor has worked for everything except the posts and polls, where I get errors like:

Code:
mySQL query error: INSERT INTO seigaku_mb.ibf_posts (pid,author_id,author_name,use_emo,use_sig,ip_address,post_date,icon_id,post,queued,topic_id,new_topic) VALUES('4','1','shao','1','1','61.57.187.221','1108778800','','Hi, and welcome to Boy\\'s Cloud, a tenipuri community! Before you start posting, I\\'d like to give a few reminders.
<br>
<br><b>On General</b>
<br>1. Be nice to the fellow members! No bashing or flaming is allowed!
<br>2. Always check the announcement forum for news &amp; updates. You may miss out important information!
<br>3. Use the bank wisely! You\\'ll earn PoT bucks through interest. We have a 5% interest rate!
<br>4. Referring other people to the board will automatically earn you <b>250</b> PoT bucks. Just tell them to select your name under \"refered by\".
<br>5. If you find a <b>technical</b> problem on this message board, please report it in the <a href=\'http://youthful-days.atbcp.net/mb/forumdisplay.php?fid=2\' target=\'_blank\'>Problems & Suggestions</a> forum. For every problem you report, <b>50</b> PoT bucks will be rewarded. Same goes with a good suggestion.;)
<br>
<br><b>On Posting</b>
<br>1. Do NOT spam. Spamming is not tolerated on this board!
<br>2. No flaming other members or swearing consecutively.
<br>3. If you\\'re posting a spoiler, please use a divider such as 
<br>************SPOILER************** so that readers can be warned. 
<br>4. No double posting. That means no posting under the same topic 2 times in a row. If you have something to add, please use the edit feature.
<br>5. Do not make 1 word posts such as \"lol\" or \"thanks\". 2-word or 3-word posts are NOT accepted either. How do you expect people to continue on when you post stuff like that?
<br>6. Do NOT treat this board as your personal chatroom. That means no starting little 2-people conversations that has nothing to do with the topic you\\'re posting under.
<br>
<br><b>On Signatures</b>
<br>You may have images for signatures, but please do not make them HUGE (as in header image huge). It takes the board longer to load, and looks bad.<br><br>[Edited on 10-6-2005 by shao]','0','3','0')

mySQL error: 
mySQL error code: 
Date: Sunday 10th of July 2005 11:57:26 PM

and

Code:
mySQL query error: INSERT INTO seigaku_mb.ibf_polls (pid,tid,start_date,choices,starter_id,votes,forum_id,poll_question) VALUES('','96','1113726924','a:4:{i:1;a:3:{i:0;i:1;i:1;s:53:\"as the princes themselves..nya haha...yaoi!!
||~|~||9\";i:2;s:1:\"9\";}i:2;a:3:{i:0;i:2;i:1;s:25:\"as the princes\\' relatives\";i:2;s:1:\"0\";}i:3;a:3:{i:0;i:3;i:1;s:37:\"as the princes\\' lovers..xDDD
||~|~||9\";i:2;s:1:\"9\";}i:4;a:3:{i:0;i:4;i:1;s:23:\"others (please specify)\";i:2;s:1:\"0\";}}','1','18','1','PoT rpg?')

mySQL error: 
mySQL error code: 
Date: Sunday 10th of July 2005 11:57:46 PM

Everything else was converted with no problems. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

I did. They told me to pay them 60 bucks so they could install it for me. Apparently, it's a bug in their stupid convertor script.

Back