• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. ChangAdam

Free Hosting Partner Needed

Hello :welcome: I am planning to start a free hosting service ( I already have the Server and a very short domain for this cause ). I need a partner to help me out a bit, I basicly need someone to: * Set-Up the website ( get the main site running, a template and details ) * Provide...
  2. ChangAdam

EU VPS w/DirectAdmin required

Hello, I need a DirectAdmin VPS in Europe, preferably in Germany with something close to the following specs: CPU: As much as possible for the price RAM: ~1GB HDD: ~40GB Bandwidth: 300-600GB 2-3 IP's DirectAdmin UNMANAGED My budget is around $30, let me see what you can offer, the...
  3. ChangAdam

High-End UK VPS Node needed

Hello, We need a VPS Node in the following specs: May be similar, but can't be slower performance-wise. UK Offers and EU-Based ONLY. Also discounts for later on multiple orders for them would be a BIG plus.
  4. ChangAdam

Euro Shared Hosting Needed

I need a basic package for my multigaming www.virgaming.com What I need is 1GB of Space and 15GB of Bandwidth. cPanel is a must, and the provider will have to restore my full backup which is roughly 10mb. Prefered location is Germany, although UK or Netherlands would do. Price: as low...
  5. ChangAdam

What do you expect from a Free Hosting Company?

Hello, I'm planning on opening my own Free Hosting company (I'm doing it as a hobby, not as a profit source because I have enough profit from my full-time job). I would want to know what would Free Hosting users expect from a provider? Which billing system would be the best, should I go...
  6. ChangAdam

Dedicated Server in Germany

Hello, At the begin of May I will need to get a server in Germany and host some game servers of mine on it. What I'm looking for is a Unix-based server for around 100 euro per month. No Contract or Set-Up fee ( However, a low set-up fee won't be a killer ). So far the best offer I've...
  7. ChangAdam

Europe Shared with Dedi IP Needed

Hello, I need a Euro cPanel hosting account for my forum http://www.aocemu.pl It needs to be cPanel with a Dedicated IP and the host will have to restore my full backup for the account ( it's around 20Mb ) I'm looking for as much as I can find for my budget which is not more than $5(3 GBP) per...
  8. ChangAdam

MSN Auto start sentence with a capital letter?

Hey, Is there a way to start each new sentence with a Capital letter without the need to push Shift everytime you are writing a new response to the other person ?
  9. ChangAdam

Reseller & Master Resellers 50% off by FrixHost.com

FrixHost.com would like to announce our current Week Special: All Reseller And Master Resellers 50% discount for lifetime of your package! Special ends 5th of March - So don't waste your time and check our top-notch quality offer! cPanel11/WHM & Fantastico DeLuxe 99.9% uptime...
  10. ChangAdam

90% Off BLOWOUT! Shared/Reseller/Master Reseller by FrixHost.com

FrixHost.com would like to announce our current Week Special: Every Package is 90% Off for the first month! That's right, pay as low as $0.50 Cent for the month! Special ends 7th of February - So don't waste your time and check our top-notch quality offer! cPanel11/WHM & Fantastico...
  11. ChangAdam

Resellers and Master Resellers 30% off Lifetime!

FrixHost.com would like to announce our current Week Special: All Reseller And Master Resellers 30% discount for lifetime of your package! Special ends 25th of January ( This Sunday ) - So don't waste your time and check our top-notch quality offer! cPanel11/WHM & Fantastico DeLuxe...
  12. ChangAdam

FREE Domains @ Register.com

Register.com is offering free domains for a limited time: http://www.register.com/promo/acquisitions_8772033137.rcmx?trkID=BANk2dVw4W No time to waste I guess, I'll get one for myself too :) +Rep appreciated ;)
  13. ChangAdam

Sales Representatives needed!

Hello, FrixHost.com is currently looking for sales representatives/advertisers. We are paying 25% from each payment made by the clients you referred to us. ( Dedicated Servers have a 10% commission rate) Upon signup with our affiliate program you get a $5 bonus. Minimal payout is $10.00 The...
  14. ChangAdam

FrixHost Review

Hello, Could you guys/gals honestly review http://www.frixhost.com Really appreciated, thanks :)
  15. ChangAdam

FrixHost.com - High Velocity Shared cPanel11/Fantastico Starting at $4.95 per month

FrixHost.com would like to announce our current Shared Hosting offer to you, Dear Members. 99.9% uptime guaranteed! 15 Day Money Back Guarantee 24/7/365 Free Support Price Freeze Guarantee Instant Setup! Beginner Shared 10 GB Disk Space 40 GB of Data Transfer Unlimited Domains Unlimited...
  16. ChangAdam

Tiny Hosting for Online Shop

Hello, I need a small hosting for my upcoming online store. What I need: Ability to use my own domain 100-200mb space 1-2GB Space cPanel Reliable host No ads or posting ( but a text link acceptable ). That's all, thanks :)
  17. ChangAdam

AQNS Hosting! VPS Blowout! Free cPanel/WHM!

AQNS Hosting is delighted to announce a new offer in light of our new surplus hardware. This is a ONE TIME ONLY offer and will not be repeated! VPS PROMO: Disk Storage: 75Gb Data Transfer (Bandwidth): 400Gb Guaranteed RAM: 1024MB. Burstable RAM: 2048MB IP Addresses: 4 HyperVM Power...
  18. ChangAdam

Free cPanel Shared, Resellers AND *Domains* NO ADS!! - FrixHost.Com Grand Opening

Hello guys and gals :wave: I'm representing the Team of FrixHost with this announcement. We're a team of 5, looking forward to a great community :smile:. Oooooh. Free domains. To celebrate FrixHost's opening, we are running a competition, giving away FREE domain names and Frix Coins (our...
  19. ChangAdam

Starting Free Hosting Company - Need Voulenteers

Hello Everyone, I am starting a Free Hosting Company within the next 1-2 Days. I already have everything ( VPS, Domain and Script ). I'm just waiting for cPanel License right now, should get it soon enough. I'm looking for people who would like to work as Support and Promoters for my...
  20. ChangAdam

Exact Hosting - Quality Shared Hosting from $4.99 m/o

Exact-Hosting offers reliable webhosting at affordable prices without the quality of service suffering as a result. We also allow proxy websites. Base Plan 10 Gb Space 100 Gb Bandwidth 10 Ftp Accounts 10 Email Addresses 10 Email Lists 10 Mysql databases 10 Add On domains 10...
Back