• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Starting Free Hosting Company - Need Voulenteers

ChangAdam

Hello Everyone,

I am starting a Free Hosting Company within the next 1-2 Days.
I already have everything ( VPS, Domain and Script ).
I'm just waiting for cPanel License right now, should get it soon enough.
I'm looking for people who would like to work as Support and Promoters for my company, in exchange, I will offer all Voulenteers a Shared or Reseller Hosting Account.

Why should we join you? You can stop existing in the next month anyway...

• This Company will be different, I am not just another guy with a $5/mo Unlimited Reseller wanting to have some fun, I have a quality VPS to start off with, I'm working as a Server Administrator for companies, so the Servers will be in good shape and in professional hands. I am not making this for money, but as a hobby, therefore I will not quit in one or two months just because I didn't make any money with it.
    It will stay here hopefuly forever. ( unless an accident happens which is likely to happen ).

Anyone interested or with questions feel free to email me at leriss.pl@gmail.com
You can also add me to MSN - leriss.pl@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Adam.

Hi, I sent you an email a few days ago, I got told to add you to msn, but I haven't seen you online at all.

Back