• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Test

Hmm I think I'm banned :(
  2. C

Starting a Uptime Monitoring Network

Ok, since MOST server uptime monitoring networks are "not free" I was thinking of making a free one... but the problem is... I need couple of hosts... I dunno if I'll be able to pull it off but with some good advertising it should be profitable.... In return hosts promote their network and...
  3. C

My apologize to 123systems.net

I over reacted a LOT when there server went down. I accept it :/. I would like to make this a moment to apologize to 123systems.net and its staff.. I would also would request the admins or mods to remove the two topics relating to this incident...
  4. C

123systems.net closed?

I bought hosting from 123systems.net last week... there server now has been down for over 7 hours! Have they closed down?
  5. C

Need a host fast!

Ok, I got some hosting from www.123systems.net... its is to say in one word BULLSH*T. The server dies for 4+ hours every 2 days... and worst of all there support is "silent" during this time. I'm gonna stay until the next failure and gonna ask for a refund. Ok. I need the following FAST...
  6. C

123systems.net is it good?

Ok, after running around like a mad dog, I think I've finally found my host 123systems.net . They have cheap hosting plans that are not "unlimited" which is good :D. They don't enforce any CPU limits and no problems unless we hog resources. I need to host a small PHP script that my programs...
  7. C

Cheap Hosting needed

Hello, I need : 40GB of Space 200GB of Bandwidth 100 Websites CPanel with Advanced DNS Zone Editor No Max number of files limit 1000 MySQL No Max CPU limit 99% Uptime Linux PHP Known company with at least 3 years of business I'm looking for in a USD $5 - $10 price range...
  8. C

ChiranthaSoft Talking Clock!

Hey everyone! I spent months working on my Talking Clock. If you want please try it out. Please also let me know what you think :P. You can download my Software from the website : http://www.chiranthasoft.com/index.php?act=talkingclock My software unlike other Talking Clocks today does...
  9. C

Backup Hosting for www.queenofangels.lk and www.chiranthasoft.com

Hello, I require IMMEDIATE ad free stable hosting for www.chiranthasoft.com and www.queenofangels.lk (Non-profit sites). Until my main host fixes the server issues. I need : 1GB Space 5GB Bandwidth 3 Addon Domains 3 Parked Some e-mail account and FTP accounts. *no post to host...
  10. C

Queen Of Angels Website

Hey! I deisgned the Queen Of Angels Church Sri Lanka (My parish) website. Please check it out and tell me what you think :D. http://www.queenofangels.lk Thanks :)
  11. C

Requesting Servers for new Server Uptime network

Hello, I'm planning to start a server uptime network called ChiranthaSoft uptime. I need servers from multiple locations. Decent Banner ads are accepted. The server must need the following requirements. 1. 1GB Space 2. 10GB Bandwidth 3. 2 MySQL databases 4. Cpanel 5. Reliable Server...
  12. C

Need 1GB with 100 Email accounts no ads please

Hey, I am thinking of having a small e-mail service. Only for friends you know :D 1. I need a server with a very good uptime 2. Must have SMTP and POP 3. Must have Cpanel 4. 1GB storage space 5. Must be online for atleast an year! (I don't want ones that go bankrupt) 6. 10GB Bandwidth...
  13. C

Need a Server that Supports PHP Socket Functions

Hi, I need a free account on a server that supports PHP socket functions, these are: fsockopen() socket_* functions I need it to run a small IRC bot. It won't use much CPU or anything. I need only about 50mb of space and 500mb of Bandwidth.. I know a few hosts but all of them don't...
  14. C

www.roxr.com were is it?

Hi, For about an year I have been with Roxr.com free web hosting. As of the 14th of May 2006 the servers are NOT found. Although the domain's remain pointed. I would like to ask the owner (Raider, owner of rapidsharing.com) what happen. There was no notice about this closed down.. normally a...
  15. C

Need 400MB + and 5GB Bandwidth

Hi, I need 1. 400MB+ Space 2. 5GB+ Bandwidth 3. Cpanel 4. Ability to change my domain or set it on sign-up (Grr... No, Parking is not going to work :( ) 5. Good Uptime 6. User placed ads but no POP-up's 7. Good Server with reasonable load avarage 8. OS must be Linux 9. Must Support...
  16. C

Need a host that supports Cron ASAP!. Every 10 mins

Hi, I need the following ASAP. 1. Need to run a small script every 10 min's using cron 2. 50MB of space 3. 1GB+ Bandwidth 4. Fast Server 5. strem functions in PHP Should be enabled 6. 1 MySQL Database Thank you, Chirantha
  17. C

Hosts that Accepts Cheque's. Host for $7.95

Hi, I have been asking for host that supports bank tranfer lately. But my bank is charging me (dad) $25 per money tranfer + 20% of the amout tranfered. I didn't know this :(. (Our Banks are money eaters) I asked the Bank for a solution and they said my dad can use a Bank Draft and its like...
  18. C

Test this RSS thing :P

Just testing why this RSS logo comes up in my Opera Brower.
  19. C

Need a Good Host For $7.95

Hi, I need the following for $7.95 A month. 1. Must accecpt Bank Trancefer 2. 5GB+ Space 3. 70GB+ Bandwidth 4. No setup Fee's! Please! 5. CPanel or IPanel etc. (Just need a control Panel) 6. Need to have Subdomains! 7. 10+ Addon Domain support 8. MySQL Databases 9. illegal files...
  20. C

Need 6GB Space 100GB Bandwidth For $5

Need 6GB Space 100GB Bandwidth For $7 Hi, I have been really sad :( I need hosting but when I find one they don't accpet my type of payment........ Ok this is what I need for $7 per month no sign-up fee I need 6GB of Space (Must be Upgradable) 100GB of Bandwidth (Must be Upgradable)...
Back