• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need 6GB Space 100GB Bandwidth For $5

Chirantha

Need 6GB Space 100GB Bandwidth For $7

Hi,

I have been really sad :( I need hosting but when I find one they don't accpet my type of payment........

Ok this is what I need for $7 per month no sign-up fee

I need 6GB of Space (Must be Upgradable)
100GB of Bandwidth (Must be Upgradable)
Your Server must be able to change the php values via the .htaccess
I will be changing the Upload limit to 150MB (local value only for my account)
Cpanel - IPanel what ever you have
PHP support
A FAST server connection
MUST ACCEPT BANK TRANCEFERS
MySQL (For Forum)

For Upgrading on space and bandwidth

$1 = 100 - 200MB Space
$1 = 800MB Bandwidth

Ok here is a Q&A

Q: Your Payment is too low
A: I am sorry but $1 = Rs. 100 for us... I am Sri Lankan

Q: What are you going to do with the space
A: A free Upload Service

Q: Will your upload get illegal files?
A: There might be a chance but I don't allow MP3 files etc. You will be give access to the upload management system to delete and suspend files.

Q: Why can't you pay by credit card?
A: Paypal does not support Sri Lanka. Also I don't have credit card

Q: Will you run out of bandwidth?
A: I am not sure.... Depending on the money earned from the Ads I will have to upgrade to much larger plans.

Q: Do you have your domain
A: yes, I have a free TLD domain.

Thank you,
Chirantha

Last edited:
Hello,

Your demands are too high, you can't get that much of space & bandwidth for $5 & even if you find someone giving you such a package, he would be overselling for sure.

your best bet (and probably only one) would be the godaddy hosting. they are the only people that will sell that much for that little. its only like 4 dollars US a month.

I would recommend you increase your budget as it's below the specifications that you are after. :)

$5 a month is too low. Your upgrade prices however are too high. I only charge $1.20 per 1GB of space and $1.70 per 10GB of bandwidth. Paying that kind of cash for upgrades is rediculous. We do accept bank transfers, but as I said, $5 a month is too low.

That is still to low, you need to think carefully about what you need. DO you want 100GB bandwidth with a overselling host, or a guaranteed 100GB bandwidth with a proffesional host?

Why not try 2xhosting.net? Do they not 'dedicated their server to your site'?

Also, about:

Q: Your Payment is too low
A: I am sorry but $1 = Rs. 100 for us... I am Sri Lankan

That is not our problem. It costs us (hosts) about $120US(12,258.00 LKR)-$160US(16,344.00 LKR)/month to rent a dedicated server and unless a host oversells, you will not get 100GB bandwidth let alone 6GB space for $7/month, seeing an average server has about 1500GB bandwidth allocated and about 120GB-160GB of space. So if you do the maths, you will only be able to fit about 15 people with 100GB bandwidth on a server, 1500/100=15, 15X$7=$105(10,725.75 LKR); just counting the bandwidth, that is not enough to cover server costs.

-Mini

Last edited:
I don't think $7 would even cover the transaction fees if you are doing an international bank transfer...

Peter Verrill

The best we can offer is our Business kit, which has:

10 GB Storage Space
500 GB Bandwidth
5 Full Web Sites
Unlimited Domains, 5 FTP Logins, 5 Stats Server, Search Engine Submission
1 MSSQL, 10 MySQL, Unlimited ODBC, MS Access, Foxpro, Text databases.
2 Mail Lists, 500 List Server Members
Unlimited POP3/IMAP/SMTP, Aliases, Forwarders, Auto-Responders
Custom Error Pages, Unlimited Virtual Directories
24/7 Support
ASP, ASP.Net Framework, CGI BIN, PERL, PHP
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
99.9% Server Uptime

This is for a price of US $9 per month.

For more information on this and other plans, have a look at our Plans & Prices Page.

Rifat said:
The best we can offer is our Business kit, which has:

10 GB Storage Space
500 GB Bandwidth
5 Full Web Sites
Unlimited Domains, 5 FTP Logins, 5 Stats Server, Search Engine Submission
1 MSSQL, 10 MySQL, Unlimited ODBC, MS Access, Foxpro, Text databases.
2 Mail Lists, 500 List Server Members
Unlimited POP3/IMAP/SMTP, Aliases, Forwarders, Auto-Responders
Custom Error Pages, Unlimited Virtual Directories
24/7 Support
ASP, ASP.Net Framework, CGI BIN, PERL, PHP
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
99.9% Server Uptime

This is for a price of US $9 per month.

For more information on this and other plans, have a look at our Plans & Prices Page.

Dude thats pretty cheap, I used a currency converter and converted 9 USD to Pound sterling and it turned out to be 5 pounds a month for your webhosting. :eek2: :)

you can get a free domain name .com
1 tb bandwidth
20 gb storage but don't know theri policies
just for $8 permonth i u want then i will give the link

Be very carefull Chirantha
Hosts offering anything like your request are overselling to extremes.
That points to a quick sale and then dissapearing with your cash and no comebacks.
No offence to anyone - but offering /year deals if the company has not been around for at least 5 years can be a bad sign too.

Take the basics, 100Gb transfer - server suppliers will give 2000Gb transfer limits - so 20 clients at that rate. These servers will cost around the $200 mark. So $10 per client without taking into account disk space, time spent supporting it, etc.

All in if your offered less than $30 for that amount of transfer look very closely, some can realistically offer it but don't jump at the cheapest.

Another major point is the cost of money transfers - can quite often out do the amount of the offer - as in $7 can easily become $2

royals said:
you can get a free domain name .com
1 tb bandwidth
20 gb storage but don't know theri policies
just for $8 permonth i u want then i will give the link

Are you kidding! :nervous:

Go on post the link.

Decker said:
Are you kidding! :nervous:

Go on post the link.
wow. yeah, i wanna see if it takes less than 2 days to load a page. :eek:
if its legit, they are definitly overselling.

Back