• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

★★ Looking For Reseller Hosting or Small VPS ★★

Linda007

Hey there,

Im looking for WHM/cPanel Reseller hosting or Small VPS.

Currently I have a dedicated server for my sites. But recently PP limited my account so it will take some time to restore. So, Im in a deep trouble as I cant pay my current hosting fees. So, Im looking for a good host to transfer my sites. In exchange I'll provide signature link(s) space on my Digitalpoint account which has around 2K posts, 150+ itraders..so you may get a lot of high PR backlinks aswell as clicks.

Please let me know if anyone willing to help!

Thanks

Hello,

Are you willing to pay any money or not? if not, this should be moved to the free hosting requests.

I am PM"ing you an offer, check your box.

EDIT: Can't PM you here, you're post count is too low. Email me at admin$AT$afreewebhost$dot$com and we can discuss a deal on a reseller or VPS.

When you say small reseller or vps what kind of specs are you looking at i have a small reseller than can go as low as $4.50 per month so pm me if you interested.

10GB WebSpace
50gb of Bandwidth
Your Private Name Servers
Custom Name Servers
$4.50 per month or a free domain of your choice when ordering one year or more that only applies to .com,.net,.org domain names

Thanks,
William
BCHosting

VPS2
  • Guaranteed RAM: 512MB
  • Burstable RAM: 768MB
  • Data Storage: 40GB
  • Premium Bandwidth: 300GB
  • Control Panel: HyperVM
  • I.P. Addresses: 2
  • Price Per Month: $25
More Info | Order Now | $0 Setup

Free Domain Names!
Get web hosting and a domain name for free! If you pay for an account annually, we will personally fund the cost of your domain registration, learn more..

Current Promotion: VPSDOUBLE50 | 50% off any VPS plan, and any billing cycle.. This coupon is recurring, so you will be paying 50% for the life of your account! Limited to the first 10 users.

Promotional Plan: Only $8.99 a month, packed with 256MB Guaranteed RAM and 512MB Burstable RAM. 15GB Disk Space and 200GB Bandwidth. Limited Stock! Get started today!

Thanks for considering Nixism!

Hello,

Since you have posted in the Dedicated Servers & Reseller Request Section, I believe Crylix Hosting can offer you our Starter Reseller Hosting Plan at an affordable price! Although we are new in the industry, our founding members of the Company aren't! They have been in the Web Hosting Industry doing both Free and Paid Hosting for over 8years now! At Crylix Hosting, we do not oversell our resources. Thus, you can be assured that you get what you pay for! Unlike other hosts who suspend your account just because you're reaching your limit, we don't! We allow you to use your resources to the fullest!

Starter Reseller Hosting:
Our cPanel shared hosting plans comes with:

• 5 GB of Disk Space
  • 50 GB of Monthly Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Features
  • LiteSpeed Web Server
  • cPanel w/ WHM
  • Fantastico DeLuxe
  • PHP Support
  • Overselling Enabled
  • .htaccess Support
  • $9.99/month or $8.32/month if paid annually
  • Order here...

Dedicated IPs can be added at only $2/IP!

We accept PayPal (accpets MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and other Major Credit Cards)

Our Reseller Plans can be found here.

If you have any queries, please feel free to contact me at Bobby@Crylix.com

Thank you for your time.

Affordable Reseller Hosting (35% OFF)

Hello,

KVC Reseller C Hosting:
DiskSpace: 100GB
Bandwidth: Unmetered
Dedicated IP: 4
Free Domain Name: 2
Free Cpanel/WHM + RVSiteBuilder Pro 500+ Templates
Price: $45.99/ month (Special Offer if paid Annually/Biannually)
COUPON CODE: 10% ONE-TIME Discount FOR ALL RESELLER Hosting PLANS: sr10off:beer:

Customer Support::wave:
24/7 - 365 days - Sales - Helpdesk/LiveChat Available
24/7 - 365 days - Support - Helpdesk/Livechat Available

Web-R10
Disk Space 10,000MB
Monthly Bandwidth 100GB
Cpanel/WHM
Private Nameservers
Free / Instant Setup
PHP 5 with Zend & IonCube
7.99$ /mo
http://www.webgater.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=27