• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$1.41 for one click!!!!!

Fahad_1

Hello,

I use adsense for my sites. And last night I found out that I received $1.41 for only one single click!!! can u believe it?

is it the highest CPC yet? let me know! :)

Since, I use MaxCounter.com for tracking visitors who click my ads, I found out that he was from Canada, not US.

Yeah, it's really weird sometimes. I only have $0.26 for 4 clicks today, but I got many times more than that for fewer clicks on other days.

A friend of mine runs a forex site and gets about $4 per click. He earns about $300 per month atleast just from Google Adsense!

His traffic would be about 5,000 unique visitors per month.

Nah, over at DP, there are folks who get at least $5 or $6 per click. Still, $1.41 for one click is far more than I've ever gotten! :p I'm very jealous! :D

I've had (in the peak of my old website) huge ammounts per click. I've ranged from about $.40c per click to $10-$15 and above. It all depends on the keywords.

Got $10.40 for one google click - 2 months after got binned no reasin (bar it was abuse and wasn't), never got that back.

Life - it's a git ain't it

Back