• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

#1 Cpanel Host ~ Fast ~ affodable ~ Reliable

.Andy

NLC
NLC
Hello everyone here at freewebspace! I'm Andy owner of My cPanel Host! We offer affordable cPanel Hosting. Our servers are all equipped with the latest software and the max ram. Therefore we provide loading times for each page. Don't believe me check out our spread at Host-Tracker.com

We formed this company for one main reason. The staff including me formed this host because we got very pissed off when our old host that we with for almost a year stole our domain and wouldn't let us have access to it so we can change hosts. Yes it is true we offer domain registration as many hosts however we are a proud verified member of WebHostingStuff's code of ethics. We are out to be the most honest host. We do not want ten million customers but one happy one. So join us in a campaign for Honest Hosting and choose us as your host. We will transfer your site free.

http://www.mycpanelhost.com

Forgot to mention submit a support ticket once you order with FWS as the subject (freewebspace)

And we will upgrade you to unlimited features (everything besides space and bw)

Last edited:
Back