• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

100% CUSTOM PLANS (Shared, Reseller, Master Reseller) (VPS) || SmileyBB Free Hosting!

Zombie

You're not safe.
NLC
NLC
SmileyBB || Quality free hosting for you!

Welcome to SmileyBB,

We allow you the privilege to create a plan that is JUST right for you! You specify the amount of space, bandwidth, and features (individually) that you want and the system will generate a quote on how many posts are required for the plan! Example below
Code:
Space: 500mb (25 posts)
Bandwidth: 500mb (10 posts)
MySQL DB: 500 (50 posts)
Email Accounts: 500 (25 posts)
FTP Accounts: 25 (1 posts)
Email lists: 500 (10 posts)
Subdomains: 500 (50 posts)
Addon Domains: 500 (75 posts)
Type: Reseller (50 posts)

Final Cost: 296 posts
You can create a quote for shared, reseller, and master reseller plans at affordable posting prices!

We also will be having VPS plans coming soon (unfortunately these will not be custom)

We welcome you to our forum and look forward to seeing you in the future!
We also would like to extend an offer out to you! The first 10 users to create a quote will receive a 20% discount (applied after quotes are made by me till I finish adding the coupon system)

http://smileybb.com

Code:
Space: 200mb (10 posts)
Bandwidth: 2000mb (40 posts)
MySQL DB: 2 (0 posts)
Email Accounts: 2 (1 posts)
FTP Accounts: 2 (0 posts)
Email lists: 2 (0 posts)
Subdomains: 2 (0 posts)
Addon Domains: 2 (1 posts)
Type: Shared (10 posts)

Final Cost: 52 posts

That is one time though, right? Because I get this and more for 3 posts monthly currently...

41 posts after 20% but yes they are one time only. That is how I designed the system sorry forgot to mention that in my starting post.

hamed4u said:
Just I want to know how many post do we need for plan like that.
Space: 25000mb (1250 posts)
Bandwidth: 500000mb (10000 posts)
MySQL DB: 1 (0 posts)
Email Accounts: 1 (0 posts)
FTP Accounts: 1 (0 posts)
Email lists: 1 (0 posts)
Subdomains: 1 (0 posts)
Addon Domains: 1 (0 posts)
Type: MR (50 posts)

Final Cost: 11250 posts - which is good. Can have as long as you need it since it's 1 time :)

Well, I apologize that there was a bug disallowing forum registration, it just came to my attention but this bug is fixed and users can now register...

Sorry for the problem

Back