• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

100% free hosting with paid features

ahmedmax

This is one of the best free hosting I have ever found

http://www.freewebhostingarea.com/

Unmetered traffic - to prevent abuse there is a 1GB/day limit. It can be raised on request.

200 MB Webspace -- 10 MB file size limit(!!!)

PHP 5.1.6 with GD library, Zend Optimizer and much more!!

MySQL 5.0.27 support - one free db per account

Php mail() enabled

SSI Support (Server Side Includes - .shtml)

Free Subdomain
yourchoice.6te.net/yourchoice.ueuo.com/yourchoice.orgfree.com

Free Technical Support - just contact us

Free Website Tools, preinstalled phpMyAdmin

Custom error page - all errors under your account (htm/html pages) are redirected to your index page so be sure you have one

Full FTP Access with FXP Support - you get one free ftp account to upload your files.

Instant Activation - Registration process is automatic. You will be able to access your new account in minutes.

Advanced Control Panel - Included: Tool to Change Account Details, File Manager (WYSIWYG File Editor, FTP client - browser based, Tool to set File Permissions, to Create Directories, to Create Files, Tool for Renaming).

I made an account and I didn't regret

:beer:

Unmetered traffic - to prevent abuse there is a 1GB/day limit.
Please, before you go throw the word "unmetered" around, acknowledge that you've advertised a 1gb per day LIMIT, hence not being unmetered at all.

Also, your first post is one advocating a new hosting company...coincidence? I think not.

Thank you ahmedmax for your opinion!

Also, your first post is one advocating a new hosting company...coincidence? I think not.

Lol, I'm the owner and I run free hosting services for over 2 years.

And yes, we offer unmetered traffic. Now, the daily limit is 2GB/day. We must have a limit because some people open accounts just to serve downloads. You can get 100Mbps ot 1Gbps but ad-supported. Where is the cheat?

If someone respected our rules and didn't got unmetered traffic, please post here.

I was using them for a while for a temporary forum for a group of 15 regulars or so, and was reasonably happy with the service, no noticeable downtime and while not the speediest host ever seen it always remained usable though our time frame (mostly europeans) may have helped avoiding the worst hours.

Also unmetered offers are subject to deletion: http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2188264

as per the sticky at the top of this forum

I will respect this and no longer post on this forum unmetered. BUT we really offer unmetered traffic.
unmetered is not unlimited.
10Mbps unmetered = 3300GB traffic/month
Where is the cheat?

If someone didn't got as more traffic as needed from us and terms have been respected, please post here.

I was using them for a while for a temporary forum for a group of 15 regulars or so, and was reasonably happy with the service, no noticeable downtime and while not the speediest host ever seen it always remained usable though our time frame (mostly europeans) may have helped avoiding the worst hours.

Thanks for your reply. We really do the best possible to offer quality hosting for free.

Back