• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

100mb webhosting??

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzzer

Hi. I would like to request a host with the following features:

Space: 100mb
B/W : 1GB
Mysql : 3
Cpanel
Fantastico
No Forced Ads
99.9+ Uptime
No Posts
(and hopefully) Instant Activation.

I have already made a site which recieved more than 1000 page views a week but my host went down whichmeans i need a new host. I am willing to add a banner at the top of each page but please, no forced ads because it will mess up my site design. Also, please do not ask me to post because I need to make this site fast otherwise I will lose my visitors. Finally, please don't bother replying to this message if you have a low uptime or even claim to have a high uptime even if you don't, i'm fed up with hosts going offline due to their lack of security and attention towards their hosting company!

Thank You, and sorry if i seem abit demanding. I;m just abit annoyed thats all... tanks once again!!

Hello ; ELhadia company offering :

dear you can also test our demo mode speed here :
now our website is still update the design , it few days will be return :

and about your request , i can offer you :

Cpanel 11.4

you can see demo here :
http://besthostworld.com:2082
user name : democom
password : password

payment method !
paypla or moneybookers or westernunion or egold

*** World 100 ***--------------------
Include :

100 Mo space
1024 Mo bandwidth
5 Ftp Account
5 Mail Account
3 Data Base Mysql
0 Parked Domain
0 Addon Domain
5 Sub-domain
cPanel 11.4 Control Panel
Fantastico Deluxe / RVSkins
Ruby on Rails Support
PHP 5 / MySQL 5 / CGI BIN
99.99 Uptime Garuntee
15 Day Money Back Garuntee
100 Mbs Network Speed

- Cost : FREE for you

Last edited:
Biohazard-HOST.net can provide this:

100 mb space [upgradeable]
75 gb bandwith
unlimited features
cpanel 11.6 + fantastio deluxe

we only need a textlink back to our site in all your pages.

If u are interested pm me, and I will create your account right now! =)

nachus~
www.Biohazard-HOST.net

Hello,

iiFree.NET would like to offer you the following:

Diskspace: Ultimate 500MB
Bandwidth: Ultimate 15,000MB
FREE Subdomain (yourname.iifree.net)
You can use your own domain name
Scripts installer HOT!
FTP Access
5 MySQL Databases
PHP Support | Zend & Curl enabled
Detailed AwStats HOT!
No-Ads

INSTANT Activation!

I like your offer, I would like to Join Now!

Thankyou,
iiFree.NET

I was surprised when I read your request, because it exactly matches the default 100 MB storage, 1 GB bandwidth, and 3 MySQL databases provided with my accounts. Of course I can increase this if necessary later.

In exchange for all this, there are customizable and non-intrusive ads to place on your website. I think we would make a good match.

Biohazard-HOST.net can provide this:

100 mb space [upgradeable]
75 gb bandwith
unlimited features
cpanel 11.6 + fantastio deluxe

we only need a textlink back to our site in all your pages.

If u are interested pm me, and I will create your account right now! =)

nachus~
www.Biohazard-HOST.net

this is my host now. But thanks for all your offers. I am going to save this thread just incase biohazard fails to impress me, but so far, i'm impressed. I have got all these free video tutorials which have helped me alot.
Cheers everybody!!

Hi. I would like to request a host with the following features:

Space: 100mb
B/W : 1GB
Mysql : 3
Cpanel
Fantastico
No Forced Ads
99.9+ Uptime
No Posts
(and hopefully) Instant Activation.

I have already made a site which recieved more than 1000 page views a week but my host went down whichmeans i need a new host. I am willing to add a banner at the top of each page but please, no forced ads because it will mess up my site design. Also, please do not ask me to post because I need to make this site fast otherwise I will lose my visitors. Finally, please don't bother replying to this message if you have a low uptime or even claim to have a high uptime even if you don't, i'm fed up with hosts going offline due to their lack of security and attention towards their hosting company!

Thank You, and sorry if i seem abit demanding. I;m just abit annoyed thats all... tanks once again!!

what sort of site. i might make you an offer if it is something i approve of. message me on MSN if interested

nachus replied before you. You replied after i registered with nachos. Sorry, and thanks for the offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back