• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

130+ Search Engine Submission's

scottm

I can submit your website to over 130 search engines for only $5

please email me contact@wh-solutions.net

details required:

Url:
Email Address:
Address:
Contact Name:

payments only accepted via paypal, submission will be done in less than 24 hours

many thanks

And, what are the guarantees of the sites being listed on 130 serch engines?
Do you have experience in SEO?

There aren't really 130 search engines - and really you only want to be on the major ones:

google.com
msn.com
yahoo.com

Are they including in the 130? Also how many of the 130 are FFA sites? How many are mailing list sites?

Sorry if you want real results - it will cost more then 5 bucks and more then just that information..

Thanks,
Adam

And, what are the guarantees of the sites being listed on 130 serch engines?
Do you have experience in SEO?

gauranteed your site will be indexd in there search enginne, and no i dont have experince in seo

There aren't really 130 search engines - and really you only want to be on the major ones:

google.com
msn.com
yahoo.com

Are they including in the 130?

Also how many of the 130 are FFA sites? How many are mailing list sites?

Sorry if you want real results - it will cost more then 5 bucks and more then just that information..

Thanks,
Adam

yes all the major big search engines are included and the ones listed above are there.

none off them are ffa sites they are all search engines & none are mailing lists.

the only thing you might get is a email asking for verfication which is normal when you usually submit to any search enginne

Well first yahoo.com -- doesn't guarantee your site if you submit it-- unless you pay -- hidden secret :)

I can name about 5-6 major search engines - 130 nah don't think so.....
Unless some on your list are FFAs or mailing lists. Which I would think they are.

Thanks,
Adam

gauranteed your site will be indexd in there search enginne, and no i dont have experince in seo

Well, that just proves you have no experience in SEO.
Any honest SEO expert will tell you that there are no guarantees your website will be featured on all search engines.

Also, just a heads up here so please don't take offense. If you plan on taking this path in business, you should learn how to spell. ;)

Back