• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

15 Free Hosting Accounts Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
applefans, you need to display your domain name that you need hosted. Please read the first post.

Thanks

CodeBlu

Sorry, I explained it wrong. Is the domain name shorturl.com belong to you. you need to have a domain name already registered. We do not just host sub-domains. We give sub-domains to a account that has a domain name (register). Just so that we may look it up through whois tools.

Thanks

CodeBlu

I am very interested.

My current hostin gplan will runout wihtin the nest week, and I am very interested in continuing my hostign through you. My site URL is http://www.clickopedia.com. Thank you for any assistance you may be able to provide me codeblu! :D

hey,
would u plz host my domain k800.com.ru ?It's currently on a unestablished free hosting which got many downtimes per day . :(

u won't mind a japanese site,will u? :p

waiting for ur reply!

1 Account left, we also have a few accounts that have not signed up yet. If no response has been given from those requests, I will repost them for someone else. Would like to get these done as soon as possible.

Thanks

CodeBlu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back