• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

3 Doors Down! Concerts?

ljprevo

I just went to my second concert of the year, the band 3 Doors Down, with Nickelback opening up for them.

They both kick some a$$!

Seen them in Clarkston, MI USA

Few months ago at the same venue I seen

Styx, /w Bad Company!

Just curious what if any concerts has anyone else here been to.

Nickelback big down there? And I thought they were just well known to people round here cause they are from the same province.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Canuckkev
Nickleback big down there? And I thought they were just well known to people round here cause they are from the same province.

thats why nickleback opened. They arent well known enough all over to get a real good turn out.

lol styx and bad company.

I was plannin on going to the cake concert in vancouver, but it sold out almost as soon as tickets went on sale

I have seen the following bands live:

AFI
Stretch Arm Strong
Indecision
Sevendust
Staind
Skunk Anasie
Poison the well
Codeseven
Ex Number Five
Ensign

Probably more, but that's all I can think of now. I haven't been to a concert in a while.

I went to Edgefest '98. Saw Moist, hmmmmmmm, I forgot the rest...

Long live Crowd Surfing!!!!!!!!!

Nickleback big down there? And I thought they were just well known to people round here cause they are from the same province.

Nickelback is taking off in the states, last year I seen them at a local bar in my area, now they are openning for big venues.

Are we talking about the same Nickelback? This band is from Dallas, TX.

Their hit was "Leader of Men"

http://www.nickelback.com

Holy crap!! 3 people posted in a 2 minute time span!!!!

I think I am going crazy!!! AHhhhhhhhh......!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused2

LOL!!! Dallas Texas????? They are from Hana, Alberta, Canada!!!

I am a either a idoit or maybe I need to learn the term
contact buzz better.

The band that was on before Nickelback was from
Dallas, TX

http://sevenchannels.com/

Their song "Breathe" was good but the rest sucked.

I got the two mixed up because Nickelback came on right after,
I mean right after Seven Channels was done they thanked the crowd for a good welcome for us red necks from Dallas, TX., then the stage went dark and they were playing the theme song "Just the Good 'o" Boys" from the Dukes of Hazzard Show years ago. The lead singer Nickelback came out with a Cowboy hat on.

Sorry :eek: I put Texas, Redneck comment, cowboy hat, Dukes song together. I mixed it up.

I heard Nickelback before, but they now have a new fan!!!

My family is originally from Canada, anyone ever hear of the Prevost family in Canada? I grew up 45 mins from Canada and I spent a lot of time there growing up.

LOL! Dukes of hazard theme song? Ha ha ha.....yeah....okay. 3 double d is good too.

What is so funny? That's how I remembered the song.

They didn't play it, it was a recording that was playing before they came on stage.

This song was playing over the speakers just before they came out. When Nickelback hit the stage the lead singer was wearing a Cowboy hat, they opened with their new song "Breathe"

http://www.ghg.net/rbigoness/sounds/theme.wav

Last edited:
I've seen these bands live:

AFI
Less Than Jake
Pennywise
Godsmack
Flogging Molly
Kool Keith
H2O
Dropkick Murphys
Linkin Park
D12
The Ataris
Henry Rollins Band
Rancid
Jimmy Eat World
Good Charlotte
Fenix TX
Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies

Was there some concert in the recent past called "Party in the park" with Geri, shaggy and et all performing? Some music channel is showing it here this weekend.

Originally posted by LastActionHero
Was there some concert in the recent past called "Party in the park" with Geri, shaggy and et all performing? Some music channel is showing it here this weekend.

Yeah, there was one. It was organised by Prince Charles. Lol, when I went to London this year, my hotel was right next to the park the concert it was in.

i've only seen 1 band live (I mother earth) because i have to drive almost 4 hours to see most decent bands play in toronto. i wanted to see tool this year but not sure if its gonna happen now. oh yeah rollins band rules!

Originally posted by bigperm
We both put AFI first... There are such an awsome band.

When I saw them, it was so loud my throat was vibrating and it almost made it hard to breath :p. I was like 5 feet from the stage It was awesome. The lead singer came on stage later and performed "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" with Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies. They rocked the house.

You should see pennywise. They are kickimus upon maximus assage.

Back