• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

3x paid hosting plan NOW FOR FREE!!!

ROSSLO

Hi there,

We've gone a bit bonkers today and decided to give three of our paid hosting plans away for free!

What you will get:

2000 MB disk space
15000 MB data transfer
cPanel or DirectAdmin (your choice)
100 POP3 accounts
5 MySQL databases
10 add-on domains
unlimited sub-domains
spamfilter, webmail, CGI, PHP etc. etc.
hosted in New Jersey, USA

All we want back from you is that you display our banner (728x90 or 120x600) on every page of your website and a link to us in your footer with the text "Hosted by ROSSLO Internet Solutions".

How do you get this?
Well, everybody can get it, but you have to convince us to give it to you.

Reply in this thread and tell us why we should give you a paid plan for free. You just might get lucky!

I'm looking for Direct Admin reseller service, can you arrange one for free for first year?

Why do you need a reseller plan?

And also, as stated in the OP, tell us why we should give it to your free. In other words, convince us! ;)

I will convince you, but first at least tell me - is it possible for you to provide Direct Admin reseller ? If so then, book me before someone else takes my place :p

Hello,

I need a direct Admin reseller from you, I'll not be placing your ads though but I will be paying for the second year (Just first free year).

I will use it to host my web hosting site where I offer both paid and post2host plans. Please book me for the offer. :)

Hello,
I would like your paid hosting because I ran a website that is going to expire soon - http://computerhotfix.net. I can place your ads and link your web hosting company.

I really do need this because I am about to run a big community for support from all ranges, tech, life and DIY, It is runned by MYbb.

If you need more infomation, please contact me by PM.

I am known at alot of places, Raymond.cc, ComputerLimbo Staff, Hostingfuze Member about and a little bit more of 100 posts.

I am looking forward to see about this hosting and also write a review about this, also share for my friends.

Thank You

@Computerwiz: sent you a PM

Edit: Turns out I can't send you PM's. Contact me by AIM or MSN if you want, or by e-mail at [info] [@] [rosslo] [.] [com]

Back