• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

5 GB | 100 GB | PHP | MySQL | No ads | Free

TSO

freezoka.ws
NLC
I would like to introduce the FWS community to nuzoka.com. This is my latest free Web hosting venture, and the grandest offering of Web hosting services we've ever created.

Our free hosting plan has the following specifications:

5 GB disk space
100 GB bandwidth
5 email accounts
1 FTP account
2 MySQL databases
Unlimited Addon Domains

To signup or to learn more, visit http://www.nuzoka.com. (We also offer a free plan with higher specs, including SSH, on our site.)

Registrations have been working Ok for most, as we've added over 300 new users just in the past several hours. Can you please send me the error message you're receiving? You may post it here or send via email to support at nuzoka dot com.

cannot make registrations!

Too easy for the register. You also don't need to confirm. No infomation, no email. So i must view this topic again to see the website link. :D
Anyway, thanks for the easy free web hosting :beer:

Last edited:
tomkhy, thanks for getting back to me. I am not sure why you are receiving that error. Can you give me the email address you were trying to signup with? I will see if it is stuck in our system or if something similarly weird is going on there.

Not sure why you received the error, because I do show you have an account in our system. Would you like me to re-send the login info to you?

Back