• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

500/10,000mb no posting or ads instant setup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
needlehost said:
UPDATE:
fantastico is $90, for a server, this isn't viable currently, when we have more servers then it will be considered, untill then
http://www.fcrp.net/scripts.html
free fantastico script installation:)
I've got a new antivirus installed, so you can check your space for virus's!
GD is getting installed soon.

Great new tools needlehost, your very dedicated :) .

you know what's making me worried about this host is how much stress it can take in the future. With SQL's and unlimited everything else, i guess many users will take advantage of it and may result to many troubles. Just trying to help the hosting provider.

don't worry, we can feasibly offer unlimited extras, the only thing we can't offer unlimited of is the space and band, point taken though:) I constantly monitor the SQL database pressue, cpu load and memory load in my control panel.
Thanks colt, I try my best:)

UPDATE:
Right, GD is installed, however, its not unknown for the WHM install of it not to go perfectly, so just pm me if there are any issues.
NOTE: If there is any software you would like installed, please, feel free to ask, im here to help:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey the links to vote for you don't work!:eek2:
Take from FAQ
You can also vote for us!Please click the ---------, webasenet and thehost report buttons on our site and review us!
:wink2:

Hmm seems like the forum censors the first one :confused4 .

what, you mean ---------? surely not --------- can't image why they'd block --------- sorry, im done now.
Currently, there just there for display, I've applied for them, so hopefully we'll get real vote for us buttons.
Thanks for your concern:)
zend - I'll see what I can do:)

hi, i already have an account 'gibzon' but now i'm worried with the TOS:

"5. Your page should be in English."

so, you really can't allow a spanish site?

Hey!

I would like to say this host is doing a very good job! I hosted my anime site there and its doing fine. A suggestion to needle host though - you could consider putting the ads on every page of the cpanel.. Haha

needlehost provides good plans and customer support's very good. He setup my account for me manually because of a shared IP address throughout my district.

I seriously reccomend this host to intermediate webmasters who need steady and free webhosting. ^^

Sorry guys.
Some $%@! decided to run a scamming site on CATCH-FREE
the cheek!
Sorry guys, but I am just as angry as you guys!
As soon as the DC decideds that im not a scammer I'll tell you that.
1. ZEND installed
2. GD installed
3. TRUETYPE installed
4. New server coming soon.
Im really sorry
back up very very soon.

Hi
Thanks for the info, was wondering what happened.
btw I just wanted to say you are doing a great job, and I feel I made the right choice this time, so THANKS:biggrin2:

Hey i signed up for your hosting the other day, and it seems like a really top-notch deal :applaudin

But it went down today, and i was just wondering if the new server will require me to sign up again, and/or upload my site again.

Thanks

don't worry about the new server, we won't move accounts or make you resign up, I said that badly.
Its not a replacement, were getting ANOTHER server:)
so new signups will go onto the new server when we get it.
Hope this clears that up, sorry for my bad wording.

This is bad luck... Who in the right mind would run a scamming site on a free host unless theyre trying to take it down??

someone trying to make a quick buck:(
DC have given us permission to put our server back up, however our provider has to rummage around in the root to activate us now.
Just want to say thanks to 5-starhosting.com who have saved me a great deal of time, and money:)
Should be up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back