• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

500mb | 15gb Bandwidth | cPanel + Fantastico | Unlimited Features | No Ads! | ramorax

supersonic

Ramorax Free Hosting offers great free Hosting
  • 500mb Disk Space
  • 15gb Bandwidth/month
  • No Ads!
  • cPanel Web Control Panel
  • Fantastico Auto-Installer
  • Php and Perl scripting languages to fulfill all your programming needs.
  • Mambo, phpBB, SMF, Xoops, IPB, and PostNuke
  • Unlimited MySQL databases for all your data.
  • Unlimited subdomains and ftp accounts
  • Unlimited POP3 Email accounts and forwarder
  • Unlimited parked and addon domains
  • A great community to get support from.
Post here if you have questions.

Yeah that sucks, iunno why people are trying to hack this site... I emailed them, they said all hosting accounts were deleted but they would be back up :(

Chances are with a little bit of effort they could find out who did it. My guess is a 12yr old kid thought it would be cool if he used the latest exploit from FRSIT and forgot how to NOT get caught. Best of luck finding him, if you need any help just give me a shout.

Thanks,
Chris

I was About to launch my webstore through them. For PAst One week I had been developing my webstore and putting products.
To supersonic:
Is there any chance i can get my site back ( just trying) . also how to trust the security of a site ( i would like to have a secure site not just for sake of my site but also for sake of my customers)
help!!!

The bad thing was that I was in good mode to win their referalcontest ;) But if you can back it up, you are marvellous! I was savin some important stuff there you see... Passwordprotected though!

pankajoptics said:
I was About to launch my webstore through them. For PAst One week I had been developing my webstore and putting products.
To supersonic:
Is there any chance i can get my site back ( just trying) . also how to trust the security of a site ( i would like to have a secure site not just for sake of my site but also for sake of my customers)
help!!!

Well when you get back to the site, today as it is back-up. Read the article in the forums section.

Back