• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

500mb webspace,php,mysql,ftp,cgi,perl :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by one-eyed-ediot
well sorry to trenzterra,pedroz & msn as there accounts have been deleted!
why?
carambole say i have to many domains for one account
ahh well too bad you chosen me to delete! nvm then... i still have my old host. damn

well sorry to trenzterra,pedroz & msn as there accounts have been deleted!
why?
carambole say i have to many domains for one account
What a bad luck !

Originally posted by chico
I have just email from eurosport, thank you for your fast answer,
I am cheking my mail for the answer to my firts replay to you.

here is my mail.

[pmn@eurosport.coml]

just though should let you know here I am.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok have replied to your emails & yourt account is the last account i`m making ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is next step?
one-eyed-ediot

how shoul I sign up for the account,
what other information you need? to set my account

here is my email:

pmn@eurosport.com

i`ll set ur account up in tha mornig as its 2:48am here & i need sleep!!!
cya in 4 hrs or so

one-eyed-ediot

Ok...

thankyou.

You must be in the UK right?

have a good sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
one-eyed-ediot

Please don't forget me,
I have just email you also, I just want to be sure I am getting
my accoutn still.

thank you.

k have just recieved an email from carambole support,they say i will have to set up the accounts again,it was there error & not mine,this wouldnt have happened if nobody changed there personal settings on the cp

k have just recieved an email from carambole support,they say i will have to set up the accounts again,it was there error & not mine,this wouldnt have happened if nobody changed there personal settings on the cp
so our accounts are still gone?

Originally posted by chico
one-eye-ediot

O k...

I was getting to worried I guess.
Hoppe can be done soon.
i`m not giving no more account know!
This thread should know be closed

Thank you.
i`m not giving no more account know!
This thread should know be closed

Hi one-eyed ;)

Just in the odd chance that you might let another account go... I have a site (http://simsire.n3.net) and i need some new php hosting for it. You can have a look around it to see if you like it, but i am totally redesigning the interface.
I really hope you can help, thanks.

Everyone cool down!!! It's not like he has to give you free hosting... just give him some time ... making that many accounts must be time consuming... I for one would rather spend my time playing something like Wolfenstein 3d, etc... he he he so let's all stop pissing him off :cool:

Originally posted by Rushabh
Everyone cool down!!! It's not like he has to give you free hosting... just give him some time ... making that many accounts must be time consuming... I for one would rather spend my time playing something like Wolfenstein 3d, etc... he he he so let's all stop pissing him off :cool:
hehe its very time consuming :(
so many accounts to set up,so little time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back