• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

500mbs Disk Space + Cpanel + 1gb bandwidth + Unlimited email, mySQL, ftp, etc. NO ADS

supersonic

www.ramorax.com
GO to this web site and subscribe to the forums. Send a PM to supersonic w/ the code "ADFGHEV" as the subject and a message about your web hosting for this great offer. Limited to the first three.
For all others free webhosting is as follows:
100mb disk space
1gb/mo of bandwidth
5 email, mySQL, FTP, etc.
Fantastico
Cpanel
Posting Required

Last edited:
no one knows said:
since when does 100mb=500mb?? (as stated in the title)
That was a special offer for the first three who signed up. After the first three it became 100mb for free hosters. Does that anwser your question?

Not True

Well the first part is, you do need to stay active on out forums. I did say that above. **Note: You only need to stay active in the forums if you are using a normal free host, not a promo offer.** We don't require you to make supersonic an admin on any forums. Iwill create supersonic on all forums to check through forums for things that are against Ramorax Terms, but the only people we require to make admins on your forums are the people you choose.

Last edited:
We are happy that you are uploading your site to ramorax.com. We have
noticed that you have created a forum. For security purposes and to
follow Ramorax Hosting terms. You are required to give the user
supersonic Administrator privlages on your forum. This is a security
percaution taken by ramorax to pervent unauthorized material un your
forum. Thank You for your cooperation.

yea, go against everything you told me...

Are you actually reading thoose emails? I said that that policy was no longer in affect. Go ahead show them the other part of the emails...

Last edited:
Yeah I know

Yeah I really know. They don't trust the webmaster :confused4 why would they even be hosting w/ them. Anyways, I have good news. Ramorax no longer requires users to post to host. As soon as we get are automated host signup system up we will, have people regiester through there. Until then users are to follow directions on the forums (a.k.a. you need to become a member.

Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in /home/traff21/public_html/ihost/order/checking.php on line 104

Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in /home/traff21/public_html/ihost/order/checking.php on line 120

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/traff21/public_html/ihost/order/checking.php on line 135

Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in /home/traff21/public_html/ihost/order/execute.php on line 25

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/traff21/public_html/ihost/order/execute.php on line 29

There was a problem creating your account, please try again
Testing things before making them public always works well

Bear

bearruler said:
Testing things before making them public always works well

Bear

This is the first error. No one else has had a problem. I'll look into it. You know if there are errors your supposed to contact us.

Back