• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

50mb, No file type or size limits, unmetered bandwidth, php and active script content

Status
Not open for further replies.

evsystems

To celerbrate our new server going live, this is what were giving away for a limited time....

50mb WebSpace
Unmetered Bandwidth (More then you'll ever use!)
PHP allowed
ASP allowed
Infact, ALL active script content allowed.
No File Size Restirctions, host a file upto 50 megs!
No File Type Restriuctions, any files you like!
And all the usual crap....

www.daddyhosting.co.uk - (Still waiting for DNS to resolve @ 07:04 BST)
www.freewebspace4u.co.uk
www.deconsystems.co.uk/hosting

^^^^^
You can use any of the domains above to signup/login.

(Limited time offer! Hurry, ending soon...)

If there is anything i've forgotten, please let me know,
if your interested you can get paid hosting @ www.deconsystems.co.uk

If you use our free hosting services please take the time to donate £1 to us, it's not mandatory and neither do we force you to do it, but if you could it would be nice. :D

Thanx to everyone who supports us.

Justin Rowe.
Decon Systems.
administrator@deconsystems.co.uk :biggrin2:

Last edited:
Error: SMTP server 'smtp.deconsystems.co.uk:25' did not respond properly to the 'Recipient/To' command; expected '250' response, received '550'; full text: '550-(smtp.deconsystems.co.uk) [62.149.36.15] is currently not permitted to 550-relay through this server. Perhaps you have not logged into the pop/imap 550-server in the last 30 minutes or do not have SMTP Authentication turned on 550 in your email client. '.

Uhh.......

uhh....

actually yes it's a free .co.nr, until we get a new domain for that5 system as we didnt expect the new server to go online for a bit, and the free script as you put it is genesis web authoring system from xav.com not a hotscripts.com or whateva if it is then day has nicked it innit.

And anywayz, why is u complainin, iz coz i iz black...

It's not as if our servers come cheap anywayz.....

We run the full version at www.freewebspace4u.co.uk
and i can assure u that ain't a free domain!

And it's a free service provided by DeconSystems.co.uk
and there's nothing cheap about them! :D

Originally posted by Master_tee
Its a free domain and its running a free site script from hotscripts.com :rolleyes: :chinese2:

hes trying to do a nice thing for ppl who need a host.

and nobody is paying him anything....

wat else do u want???:confused:

Sorry....

We seem to be experienceing some problems with our smtp server, and it dosnt seem to be sending out your password details, we are working to correct this......

Working again.....

We are online once again....
Sorry, but what happended was we brought that server online ages before it was due to come online and the smtp server used to send out the emails was part of a domain that had not yet resolved and had its dns updated, so anywayz it works now...

if u had problems b4 or didnt get ur username and password maield to you, simply signup again and you will get your details this time.... :D

Sorry for any inconvience :rolleyes:

Check our paid packages @ www.deconsystems.co.uk

And we are still offering the 50mb accounts for a limited time, so snap em up quickly...

Last edited:
Yeah, but now, since I signed up with you'se before, it doesn't let me because it's already taken. And I don't want to choose another name..

Last edited:
meteora email me at administrator@deconsystems.co.uk
with your account name and the password you want....

You must email from the account you signed up with, otherwise, i won't be able to change the password for you (security reasons)

If anyone else has the same problem ===> Do the same! ;)

Sorry for the inconvience.

If there is anything i've forgotten, please let me know.

I would like to know what is the URL, is there MySQL (probably is because said all scripting but I'm just making sure) and do I have to place my files in a special folder (like public_html)?

Last edited:
there is no ftp, only web based ftp, so in your home directory make a folder called cgi-bin, and upload the scripts there.... ;)

lol....

dunno m8, that all depends on what server your on,
if uv created a new account with us within the last 24 hours,
your on Server 5,
therefore your url to your site would be:

http://www.deconsystems.co.nr/users/YOURUSERNAME

Cheap & Nasty url, but u can always get a .tk redirector or somin
like that... :p

Last edited:
i just sign-up , i do not know i am on which server but i want to know what is my webspace limit 5,000kb , i thought it should 50mb?

:confused:

ended...

The 50mb promotional offer is now finished,
Don't Worry! - If you signed up for your 50mb account before the closing time, your account will always have 50mb!

We will have more offers soon.... :D

But for the minute, back to 5mb accounts...... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back