• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

About Freededicatedservers.com

william232

Has anyone used freededicatedservers.com yet if not im gonna try it out to see if it actually works out if it does and they do give them out ill let ya guys know

It's VPS not a full server, and it's a bit of misrepresentation. But if it suits your needs and beware of the hidden costs then go for it.

Decker said:
It's VPS not a full server, and it's a bit of misrepresentation. But if it suits your needs and beware of the hidden costs then go for it.

The whole thing is a big scam. They get you to put their advertisements up for 2 weeks and then deny you. :bandit2:

yes, sir i tried that 5 months ago and they were trying to put some cookies on my computer i told them no way i have block all cookies and they told me i cant host you if you have cookies disable so i told them hahahha you wish @@@@ lairs screw you then i block their ips and hostnames :)

shakyshang said:
yes, sir i tried that 5 months ago and they were trying to put some cookies on my computer i told them no way i have block all cookies and they told me i cant host you if you have cookies disable so i told them hahahha you wish @@@@ lairs screw you then i block their ips and hostnames :)
you sir, are one idiot. (at them i mean)

Back