• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ad-Free Hosting for Wiki

Sakibou

I am in need of hosting service for my domain, which will be utilized as a private Wiki and, possibly, forum for my game's development team.

Minimum features:

Cpanel
No Ads*
No or One-Time Forum Posting**
1GB Space***
5GB Bandwidth***
PHP and/or DokuWiki Support
Forum
Service in Existence for At Least 2 Years****

* Link backs are not a problem, however.
** This isn't an absolute requirement, simply a preference. My main reason for this is that, 9 times of out 10, although the host expects x amount of posts per month, the forums are almost completely dead. So, basically, after a couple of months go by, you'll have posted on every single forum you have any sort of input on...and a good bit of the ones you don't. And then, by the time the next month rolls around, you'll still be the last one to have posted.
*** I am not 100% sure how much space and bandwidth will be needed. Therefore, I would prefer that these be upgradable if necessary.
**** In my experience, new free hosting services tend to go under fairly quickly.

Last edited:
I can offer:
1 GB Disk
10 GB Transfer
cPanel
The rest unlimited
All that I require is 2 links. They can go anywhere, including the footer.

I will upgrade your account if you need more of anything.

Signup at http://my-webhost.info

Hi,

My offer for you.

Plan Name: Budget_Business
Disk Space: 1000 mb,
Bandwidth: 10000 mb,
100 each feature.

For more info click here

1 image banner ad required.

If you interested please pm me to get 100% discount coupon code.

Hi Sakibou,

Love to help out your gaming project. I just want to make sure you're here for the long-term, and wouldn't be leaving when the game was launched or anything silly like that. Generally, we're targeted to projects bigger than yours but it sounds like you're pretty serious about this project of yours and will be needing something reliable to help you keep your team organized, and build up hype for the game. (Important if you want a large launch is hype.)

Hit me up on Skype if you're interested in working together: azoundria.

I can provide you the adfree-hosting you require for one time posting on our forum ( http://www.alliancehot.com ) . The no. of posts required would be 10. This would provide you 1GB webspace + 10GB Bandwidth and 10x all cPanel features. We are a new free-host and are building our forums and reputation.

PM me if you are interested

Last edited:
Back