• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ads Supported or Post to host

f-wh hosting

Our website is going to ready soon. We are offering free hosting for people that need a reliable and fast hosting. We have zero downtime so far. We offer our free hosting in return for putting our ads or posting in our forum once our site launch.

Here are the plan.

Plan 1 10 post needed
cPanel X
Space: 1000 MB
Bandwidth: 10000 MB
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Email Lists
Unlimited Databases
Unlimited Postgresql Databases
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains
Fantastico included

Plan 2 25 post needed
cPanel X
Space: 5000 MB
Bandwidth: 50000 MB
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Email Lists
Unlimited Databases
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains
Fantastico

Plan 3 50 post needed
cPanel X
Space: 10000 MB
Bandwidth: 100000 MB
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Email Lists
Unlimited Databases
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains
Fantastico

To request for your free hosting send me a pm and I will set it up for you.

Last edited:
I need the Plan 2, but I prefer put ads instead of post to host ;)

P. D.: Sorry if don't talk good the english, i talk spanish :D

we will start with one time post. If people keep posting in our forum and not just post the amount that need than we will stay like that or we will move to monthly post. If you want to request it. Send me a pm with the following information.

Name:
Plan:
Post/Ads
Domain/Subdomain:
Username:
email:
site information:

we will start with one time post. If people keep posting in our forum and not just post the amount that need than we will stay like that or we will move to monthly post.

I want hosting which will stay for long. It seems from your plannings that you will be providing reliable hosting. If I get hosted by you, atlest I can say that I will not leave the forum, I will remain active if you have a active forum. But I don't like monthly posting. It may happen that in some months I have 10 posts and in another month 40 posts or even more. I don't like any obligation that each month i have to post aleast this amount. I will definitely like to have an account if you have no monthly requirements.

Is there any problem if I place my hosting request later? Then I'll place the hosting request when your site will be up.

Last edited:
Is there any problem if I place my hosting request later? Then I'll place the hosting request when your site will be up.

Yes you can request for hosting when my site is up. Working on that.

One more things to people that request hosting. If you request for ads supported hosting, it will be hosted on our paid hosting server not the free hosting server. For ads supported hosting you must have at least 100 visitor daily in order to hosted on our paid hosting server or you will be also host on the free hosting server.

Last edited:
Back