• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Adult Hosting - Free 2GB and 25GB's Bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyRingTech

46400646237415152650.jpg

Ruby Ring Technologies is proud to announce our new Hosted in Vegas Adult hosting division! Hosted in Vegas !!

Specializing in adult hosting, providing all the needed tools to make your adult site succeed. To help promote the new services, we are providing for free 50 accounts to beta test our network.

Please note that these free accounts do have some limitations and limited account features from our paid accounts, however network performance and speed of content delivery should be the same. If your interested, please click on the link below to order!

http://hostedinvegas.com/free_hosting.php

Plan Includes
  • 2GB's Disk Space
  • 25 GB's Bandwidth
  • True FLV Flash Streaming
  • cPanel Servers
  • Instant Setup
  • Free !!
  • Las Vegas DC!

There are several stipulations with this offer, please read more at http://hostedinvegas.com/free_hosting.php

Thank you,
Anthony

Sadly due to the nature of this business, we have blocked known high fraud countries, contact me here to see if we can help each other out.

Thanks,
Anthony

@AboutWeb, I am sorry but what country are you connecting from? We have only blocked a few countries due to the known high fraud rates.

Thanks,
Anthony

Anthony, my country is Romania. I checked your site because I was curious, not many people allow free hosting for adult content.

Odd, we have only blocked 5 countries from ordering. If you are still interested please submit a support ticket and I will see what I can get setup for you.

Thanks,
Anthony

This host seems like a joke to me. No offense. Too many countries blocked. How are you gonna have clients ?!

So 5 of the worlds top most fraudulent countries in the world blocked, so you can't get a free account, and we are a joke.

I just want to make sure that I am understanding you.

Thanks,
Anthony

Interesting offer, I still wouldn't give 50 free adult hosting, I know this will have more customers to signup.
I would give 24 accounts MAX to beta test.

I prefer personally to offer FFMPEG/FLV Streaming and then add a adult product addon for the account which require for people in order to host adult sites.

Last edited:
This offer has turned into a joke; I have had more then 100 people signup ( I never set the limit in WHMCS ) 80 which where fraud. 18 just normal sites, and 2 adult sites. I have ended this offer. Sadly what a shame.

This offer has turned into a joke; I have had more then 100 people signup ( I never set the limit in WHMCS ) 80 which where fraud. 18 just normal sites, and 2 adult sites. I have ended this offer. Sadly what a shame.

Yup. This is one of the major reasons I stopped offering free web hosting. I would say 94 of those signups are from spam bots :)

@AboutWeb, sadly never said bots registered. The fraud accounts came from mostly people signing up via open proxy, from say China, and giving me a John Doe name and address in FL or some other state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back