• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Advanced arcade script w 1900+ games

OnlineArcadeScript v 1.5 BETA has been released! Our latest version contains considerable improvements and is probably one of the most powerful arcade scripts around, combine this with a rock bottom price (only $35), 1900+ games thrown in for free and you have one heck of a deal!

Links by refferal
Advanced user commenting with edit and delete functions for users and admin
Super easy to add/edit/delete games
Super easy to add/edit/delete categories
Super easy to add/edit/delete links
Super easy to add/edit/delete comments
Super easy to manage users! Ban users and ips!
Super easy to modify sql settings, admin settings, advert settings and site settings!
Beautiful design
User friendly features such as search, dropdown game selection and browse by category.
Security is paramount, block multiple signups and users are limited to a comment a game (admin can post unlimited) the admin pass and username are double checked via mysql and flatfile!
Easy install included, no need for php know-how!
Better MySql queries, keep the server load low!
AJAX - let users add a game to their faves, comment or login without reloading the page!
Template engine allows for powerful and easy editing of the pages!
First rate support, straight from the coder!
Low server load, efficient mysql use!
Great ad placement: get those clicks through the roof!
User friendly: get users visiting regularly!
CHEAP! - only $35!
1900+ Games and thumbnails with easy installation FREE!

Any queries feel free to post here or PM me!

demo:
http://onlinearcadescript.com/myonlinearcade/

username: henry
password: password

To buy, simply pm me with your email (I will need this to identify you via paypal) and what you wish to purchase (script + games $35, installation $10, modding/templates price variable) I will then send you my paypal address, when payment is confirmed I will send you the script + games in .zip format and the unzip password.

Last edited:
Back