• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Advantages of Paid Web Hosting

RickJhon

The main advantages of Paid Web Hosting are:

* It enables you to track your domain name and it displays your unique URL address. Paid Web Hosting also gives you an option of switching to another hosting provider.
* You get 24/7 customer support. most of the times you also get a live chat option. Moreover you get a toll free support incase you need to talk to a representative.
* Most of the companies providing Web Hosting in India facilitate enough disk space for supporting the graphics, multiple pages as well as videos.
* Paid hosting also allows you to use your own website designs and system.

In all cases dedicated web Hosting services are best provided by companies in India. You can easily find those companies by searching with online in Google.

I suppose paid web hosting is something what can provide you guarantee.
No one else can do that. (I mean free hosting providers)

i agree with Jan,
since when India have a faster international peer than US DCs?

and for those "Advantages", actually a lot of free hosting service also able to do that.

In all cases dedicated web Hosting services are best provided by companies in India.

Disagree..
not sure about Indian hosts...
I am sure that any time-tested US-based dedicated server hosting company will provide perfect accessibility to your web sites around the globe.

now should come someone from Africa and say that they have the best dedicated servers)
In fact the best dedis I think are provided by big companies that are situated mostly in US or EU

I think paid hosting is better because it offers good support. If a person is not paid, its sure that the support will be not very good comparing with the paid company. The equipments are for money. Without money you will have low quality of the services.

now should come someone from Africa and say that they have the best dedicated servers)
In fact the best dedis I think are provided by big companies that are situated mostly in US or EU

Absolutely agree with you.. The best dedicated server hosting providers are based in US and EU.

Hi!

I think paid hosting is better because :
1. you can host your personal domain. If you decide to change the web hosting provider in the future, you easily transfer the domain to the new provider and do not loose your traffic.
2. You can expect better uptime then on free host. Some paid hosts offer uptime guarantee.
Thank You.

Last edited:
I think that people purchase web hosting service to make sure they will receive quality and support. You can not rely on free servers.

@ RickJhon,

While you have an interesting perspective on your views, I disagree with just about every statement you made in your post.

And welcome to FreeWebSpace! :welcome:

Back