• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Advertising spaces available on Hosting-Talk.net!Special deal now on also

BlackStorm

Hello,
Advertising spaces are available on Hosting-Talk.net website and forum.
Stats for the last two months are available here

The site and forums are both growing a lot and it would be a great opportunity to advertise your services.

The forum has a mature community and hopefully, the forum would also be considered mature in itself.
Not many people will be advertising in the advertising forums as you need 100 posts and the plans posted must exist on the hosts website, just to give you an idea that Hosting-talk.net isnt a place for people to come and find a host offering plans next to nothing.

I believe this would put the advertisers at an advantage, as well as the community members who may not know better.

Even though there is a low price for advertising rates, there is also a special offer on at the minute
For every 1000 impressions bought, you will get 1250 (250 impressions free per 1000)

Prices:

468x60 Banners
Top of Page
$10 CPM (cost for 1000 impressions)

Bottom of Page
$7.50 CPM (cost for 1000 impressions)

120x20 Button (For any available forum you select)
$15/month

Currently we do not have a mininum on advertising, meaning you can start advertising with us from only $10 straight away.

Statistics are provided for your advertisement through a client login area and stats can also be emailed.
Only your banner/button will be shown in the area you select until your impressions have run out.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask :)
Thank you,
John Diver

NOTE: Currently stats are not available for the button ads (These last 1 month in total and dont go by the number of impressions)

hmmmm

I am intrested in advertising on your site I am currently at work right now I will contact you when I come from work about the advertising.

Back