• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Advertising wanted for www.Hosting-Talk.net

BlackStorm

Hello,
Im interested in buying advertising on a lot of sites for www.Hosting-Talk.net starting from next Wednesday.

If you have a site which is for hosts, webmasters or any site which could be linked to hosting in any way, please post your offers for ads below.

I dont mind if its CPM or paying for a time length.
If you are doing it for a time length then please let me know if there are any other banners in rotation, if so, how many.
Please reply here instead of sending PM or Email :)

I would also like some stats on the number of unique visitors to your site and how long 1000 adviews will last (A rough idea will do :))

Thanks,
John Diver

Do you have any banners or buttons ready, I can certainly offer a space on our index/front page and/or any/all other main site pages as it would flow easily through the site template.

The forums are good from the point of someone getting a good host and not just the cheapest or quickest to respond, that I support.

Do you have a budget in mind also. You can PM me or e-mail on that if you wish to discuss privately.

I prefer to do a time period - but if you have a php or cgi to count with a referrer that would be better, and would do time period or continue till hits reached clause.

Stats are available - approx stats quick grab with Analog - Dec 2003 - 360594 hits - 2816 pages.

Best Regards
Rickie
Ctrl-alt-deli.com

Back