• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Africa - The riches continenet in the world.

uk_kk

I receive average of 2 mail per day from someone in Africa giving me millions of dollars for nothing. :evilb: SPAM :evilb:. If I will count all my email, I can say that so far I have received the offers of more than 50 billion dollar ... :idea: If I had accepted all the offer then I would be the richest person in the world :idea:

Since most of the SPAM filters can easily filter the automatic email therefore they are now sending each and every email manually using the trusted websites like Hotmail, Yahoo and Gmail. Imagine million of the emails are sent manually and now think how many people are working there for this. I believe there are fraud companies which are hiring thousands of people throughout the Africans nation to send the SPAM / FRAUD emails.

I think instead of sending the spam email, they should use their skills on something positive to build their nation.

Add your comments please.

Khan

Btw: I apologize for any spelling mistake.

Quite a few threads like this, you can turn this around on them and get them to do stuff or give you things for your own personal amusmant.
Check out www.419eater.com to get some ideas.

PM me the emails, I like to play with these guys.

Don't waste your time like them but I will advice you not to play with them. It was reported that during the initial days they earnt lot of money from this type of fraud and they are now very dangerous to be dealt by any individual. It was also reported the these African groups have now people working in London, NY and other major cities.

CIA, SY and other agencies are dealing with them so dont waste your time with this useless stuff. It is better report the email as SPAM and go ahead.

Best wishes,

wow, this one from London , some chars of senders email deleted so that no one try to contact the person.

reply-to: rohancourtney___@yahoo.co.uk
date: Jun 28, 2007 7:23 AM
subject: FROM MR ROHAN COURTNEY
mailed-by: hotmail.com

ROHAN COURTNEY
TULLOW OIL PLC.
566 CHISWICK HIGH ROAD
LONDON W4 5YS
UNITED KINGDOM
TEL:44-702-402-xxxx

ATTN:ROBERT MICHAEL ODOM

MY NAME IS ROHAN COURTNEY, THE CHAIRMAN AUDIT DEPARTMENT OF TULLOW OIL PLC, A MULTI-NATIONAL CORPORATION OPERATING IN LONDON, ENGLAND.

I AM SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE TO MOVE OUT THE SUM OF FIFTEEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ($15.5M) INTO A SAFE PLACE/HAND
OR TO A TRUSTWORTHY PERSON.

THIS MONEY WAS ACQUIRED FROM THE COMPANY AND I WANT TO MOVE IT OUT OF THE COUNTRY FOR MY PRIVATE INVESTMENT SUCH AS IN REAL ESTATE AND OTHER LUCRATIVE BUSINESS WHICH YOU MAY SUGGEST. MY REASON FOR THIS IS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN CHEATED OUT OF MY ENTITLEMENTS BY THE
COMPANY FOR FAR TOO LONG.

I WILL BE LEAVING THE COUNTRY IMMEDIATELY THE MONEY HAS BEEN MOVED OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND I HAVE VOWED NEVER TO STEP BACK INTO ENGLAND.
PLEASE, I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE BEFORE MY PLANS TO LEAVE THE COMPANY IS DISCOVERED.RIGHT NOW THE SAFEST FORM OF CORRESPONDENCE IS THROUGH MY OWN E-MAIL ADDRESS,PLEASE IN THE INTEREST OF CONFIDENTIALITY

REPLY ALONG WITH YOUR PERSONAL TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER WHERE I CAN REACH YOU. AND FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE/HELP, I HAVE RESOLVED TO OFFER 40% OF THE TOTAL SUM TO YOU.

BEST REGARDS,

ROHAN COURTNEY

Last edited:
Back