• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Against Google Adsense Policy?

MATRIX

Internet Solutions
NLC
Hi,

Well, I have a question for Everyone that runs Google Adsense on their Sites...

If you found a Free Host that Automatically Includes the Google Ad Code on Every Hosted Page will that be against their Policy?

Thanks.

not necessarily, he may have a special deal with google adsense which allows him to add banners on hosted sites

first, if your hosted site breaks the ToS of Google, your account is gone, so its not that safe.

Also, I think you need to be in the premium service which requires you to get 20 million hits a month.

Its easy to lose your account that way but, most likely they are using mod_layout and just adding it in. :bandit2:

What happened to olddh.com?
I knew they had Google ads but they are gone. Did they force ads on user's sites and got banned from Google?

Originally posted by outkast
I knew they had Google ads but they are gone. Did they force ads on user's sites and got banned from Google?

Good Question... Maybe, I'll have to Ask Google First :)

Cheers :)

They asked the users to click on the banners.

Is it Ok to put google adsense into search page. Cos I ever see site that put google adsense into search result page

Originally posted by riseup
Is it Ok to put google adsense into search page. Cos I ever see site that put google adsense into search result page

But you must ask google first, I know someone that got their account terminated because of putting ads on a search page and didn't notify google.

As far as I know, you can only post your own code, on sites that you personally run & are responsible for.

Originally posted by ak123
As far as I know, you can only post your own code, on sites that you personally run & are responsible for.

and you must be the owner of the domain. So subdomains are rarely accepted, but sometimes are if they are quality sites.

and you must be the owner of the domain. So subdomains are rarely accepted, but sometimes are if they are quality sites.
I didn't know about it. What happens if its a customer hosted on a subdomain? Just ask Google for a piece of mind btw, they reply very quickly.

Back