• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Age of Empires series

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
Anyone play this anymore?

Got an email from Ensemble studios saying they were releasing another expansion pack for the third one.

I have AOE 3 and the expansion... AHHH MUST GET THIS OTHER ONE :'(

:lol: have to start playing it again first though :p

I have age of empires III and its cool. I am doing the campaigns.

the graphics on AOE3 is much better than AOE2!

I've only played it once and I don't really like it. But I think that was because I was playing the first AOE and I'm not so good in it. :p

:) AOE3 has improved a lot. You need a better computer to be able to play it nicely. It's crazy playing with 6 people on a water map. All the ships that get on the water, and all the lag it causes! HoooOOOohohohoho :p

When you take over the water, you can get something called.. Well I forget what it's called. The ship when upgraded to the fullest, it can shoot things far away, destroy it in one shot! It's the ultimate weapon for Sea to Land attacks

Wow! There's another one of us still out there! :p AOE is my favorite game of all time. :) I never really played it online again after they did away with Zone.com. Do you know of any good places to play? (I'm too advanced now to play against the computer - I always beat it, even on 'hard'.)

Ah. I've only got 1 and 2 - and 1 is my favorite. :p Perhaps I should upgrade, though!

I have 1 and 2, along with their expansions.

I have a 1.4Ghz celeron with 512Mb of ram, and some built-in Intel GPU (was a gift so I didn't exactly customize this notebook). Any chance of me running the third AoE anytime soon?

Back