• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

aGfxWeb.com

phprocks

My website was launched a few weeks ago, with various web hosts, and I decided to move to a different web hosting provider. And eventually, I decided to offer free web hosting. Here are the following specifications, note you may upgrade specs of the plan (databases, space, bandwidth, etc.), by posting on our forum. Our forum is a good subject for all people out there as we have programming discussion, graphics discussion, general discussion and many others so its very easy post.

Our Package:
  • 250MB-1,000MB of Disk Space
  • 2,500MB-6,000MB of Monthly Bandwidth
  • 10-50 MySQL Databases
  • 10-50 E-mail Accounts
  • 10-50 E-mail Forwaders
  • 10-50 E-mail Lists
  • 10-50 Auto-Responders
  • 10-50 FTP Accounts
  • Requires 15 posts to purchase, and 15 posts per month

You can apply for the amount of space & bandwidth allowed (between 200MB-1,000MB space & 2,500MB-6,000MB bandwidth) its a matter of how much you really need. Everyone is required to make the same amount of posts. When applying, only apply for how much you really need, this way your application is likely to be accepted.

Go to our forum: www.agfxweb.com and read the announcements/stickies within the hosting forum. I look forward to seeing to many clients at my forum!

Sub Domain & Domain hosting is available.

Thanks,
Regards.

Last edited:
Back