• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Agggh I need a little advice!

rapmaster

Ok I've been extramly bored lately because all my webventures have flopped and all my sites have flopped as well. I need a fresh idea, I'd like anyone to give their opinion of what kind of site I should being making so I can keep myself occupied! NO SPAM! This isn't a spam topic so dont go talking about your freaking dog or something!

Techology news site?

Well, you can actually do a site about news about Microsoft, CPUs, Hardware and software.

How about a "shoot bin laden" site?

:D

Originally posted by rapmaster
Ok I've been extramly bored lately because all my webventures have flopped and all my sites have flopped as well. I need a fresh idea, I'd like anyone to give their opinion of what kind of site I should being making so I can keep myself occupied! NO SPAM! This isn't a spam topic so dont go talking about your freaking dog or something!

Originally posted by rapmaster
Cobrand with portland and become a host!!:D
or
make a site about your cat!!:D

Well, there are two sites. One that you enjoy making, and don't expect to turn a profit, and those that list every single keyword ever searched and a "Enter" link that forwards you to clickheretofind.com.

:D :D :D

I just registered domains like "survivorafrica.com.kg", freegamesdownloads.com.kg and the such. I have one similar site already. It makes about $20 a month from about 10 visitors a day. So, if I get 25 of these "sites" up...

A good $6000 right their. Completely legal, and easy to make.
AND it's USD, so CAD it is: 9,390.60 . Hmm....my current income is: $0 a year, so that would be nice!!!

If you want to make meaningful site, about "something", set up a 5 or 6 page site suggesting what I have said in this post!:D :rolleyes:

If you want a real, legit site, I can't help you much. Just make it about your fish or something. :cool:

Originally posted by Canuckkev
I have one similar site already. It makes about $20 a month from about 10 visitors a day. So, if I get 25 of these "sites" up...

A good $6000 right their. Completely legal, and easy to make.
AND it's USD, so CAD it is: 9,390.60 . Hmm....my current income is: $0 a year, so that would be nice!!!
{/B]

How? I don't make anything with my site, and I get more than 10 visitors a day. Share your secrets! :)

Originally posted by WorldWarGeneral

How? I don't make anything with my site, and I get more than 10 visitors a day. Share your secrets! :)
Probably infinite popups! :D

[edit]

mechanism!

PHP:
<? $i=0;
while (1){
echo"<script language=\"javascript\">";
echo "window.open(\"popup.php?id=$i\", \"_new\");";
echo "</script>"; $i++; }
?>
ROTFLMAO

Last edited:
Make a site with Bin Laden with flash games, and ads of course.

Or make one honoring Richard Nixon. I was going to do that... it wouldn't make any money though.

I go into a site with infinite ads, someone will end up disappearing... most likely the webmaster of that hideous piece of... anyways, do not use infinite ads!

Giancarlo, just give us clues... it'd be more fun to try and guess! :)

As for Rapmaster, make a site about Bin Laden, and everything even remotely related to the WTC.

Loads of people guaranteed!

(It worked for me!)

Back