• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ajuf Free Web Hosting

TronixHost

After the quick server move, our server speed increased rapidly. We offer FREE cPanel Web Hosting with No Forced Advertisments!

- Free Hosting Package:
  • 100MB Disk Space
  • 1GB Monthly Transfer
  • 20 MySQL Databases
  • 20 SubDomains
  • 20 Addon Domains
  • 20 Parked Domains
  • 20 E-Mail accounts
  • CPanel (Latest)
  • Fantastico (Latest)
  • PHP
  • CGI
  • No Ads

www.ajuf.com

wow.. the greatest hosting ever..great support too, everyones gotta join up! all you need to do is make ONE post application and you get your account basically right away! gogogo

For some reason the owner, Ben, decided to signup to my free webhosting forums and copy all of the catergories I have :S.

email said:
Hello,

I have some disappointing news to share. Ajuf.com had a massive server crash, and unfortunately all accounts got deleted within seconds. I tried to retrieve them but no luck, I have tried everything, they have been completely encrypted from the server. I'm sorry its come to this but we're closing down.

Thanks for your help

Ben.

Thats what he said in the email.

If he had a server crash then how the hell did he "remember" everyone who registered an account with him email addresses? :bandit2:

Back