• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

all new mastool

It reminds me of what the Internet looked like before it was corrupted by CSS and Javascript. It's like travelling back in time! The front page has a 2MB GIF - and it looks like each frame was converted from JPEG. Your front page gets 0.5/5. This page http://www.elmastool.com/en/ gets 2.5/5 - there's nothing especially wrong with it, it's presentable but there's a lot of room for improvement!

The first thing that you should remove is the fact that you need to click twice before you reach the actual site (You will lose a lot of potential members for your forum this way.)

Second the forum needs a little help:

1. Your header graphic/logo needs to be cleaned up. It is a little fuzzy.

2. Reduce the amount of space between the header and the actual forums. To much whitespace around your ads.

so the links are leading me to a forum.
then why not have it on the main page itself.
i thought there will be content about humour. but there is a forum.
i guess, as the members increase, it may be filled with such content

Chris.S said:
Dude i just suggest buying a template.

No offence.
not exactly, it is a forum, so he needs a new skin. also READ THE RULES, NO FORUMS. So, that being said, the site looks boring, and has no real personality.

Back