• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Amazing Media Send Check?

I emailed them about decembers check last week

John:

We apologize for the delays we've been experiencing in our payment process. Payments are normally sent approximately 45 days after the close of the month. So, December payments should have been sent around 10 days ago. January payments should be sent out around mid-March. We are working on an entirely new publisher interface which will not only make things easier for you as far as managing your account goes, it will also streamline our accounting processes so that payments are sent in a more timely fashion.

You'll be receiving an e-mail from us soon with the launch date of the new interface and details about how to create your own password for managing your Amazing Media account. Please contact us if you have additional questions or concerns.

Regards,
Amazing Media Support Team

glad to see most of you can receive the check! i can't imagine this topic and last for over 4 months! i'm the starter and proud of it! haha :)

well, everyone want to get a check after AM terminate your account? I think it's not possible... it's not you have over 50 bucks in their account or not, it's they won't give you back the remaining money...

I have also been deleted by them in Jan 2001, I ask them to mail me back the balance and they said, according to their terms of service, no balance would be sent to me as they terminate the account, what a shit! they owe me over $300 there!

using AM equal to walking on a steel wire above fire! good luck, everybody...

same here

8 more days and January's payment will be due as well.
I they get caught up enough to send me both Dec and Jan's checks by then..

Favor

Someone do me a favor and email them and ask them when they think Decembers checks might be mailed out? Im sick of emailing them..

December Cheque?

I e-mailed them last week about December's payment but never received a reply. I'm going to phone them later tonight so I'll let everyone know what they say.

the best way to get a cheque is threaten with suing...(first read the tos though. If they catch you then your ******).I did that to adagent.com. I found their number in the domain registration thingy(whois) and I threatened to sue. I got my ful $1157. =).

Response to an email I sent yesterday

John:

Thanks for the positive feedback on the new management system. If you have any suggestions for making it easier for you to work with, please let us know.

Part of the new system is a new payment process, which as you know has been in the works for several months now. Getting all the bugs worked out has taken much longer than we anticipated and we apologize for the delay. We hope to get the December payments out by the end of next week.

Please contact us if you have additional questions or concerns.

Regards,
Amazing Media Support Team

We hope to get the December payments out by the end of next week.

ahhhhh next week they should send out December and Jan payments at the same time.......im tired of waiting :D

They don't know when Decembers are being sent!

I phoned them earlier this week and they never returned my calls so I phoned and demanded to speak to someone. They couldn't put me through but did send me this e-mail:

Pauline:

We're sorry we missed your call earlier today. We had planned to contact you as soon as we knew exactly when December payments would be made. Unfortunately, we do not have a exact date yet as to when the payments will go out. However, we expect them to be ready to mail by the end of next week.

We have noted the discrepancy in payment that you reported for November and will add the $20.00 shortage to your December payment.

Please be assured that we will contact you as soon as we know exactly when payments will be made.

Regards,
Amazing Media Support

And it's, what, now 85 days from the end of December... if she's telling the truth.

So much for their claim of 45 days from end-of-month, which was already excessively long time to wait for a check.

the bright side

On the bright side of things, at least we are all getting screwed together. What I mean is, as long as we either all get paid at the same time, we at least know that they arent just neglecting to pay individuals. This helps authenticate their excuse of just being backed up.

Face It

Amazing media kept it's rates to high for to long and now they are having to rob Peter (this months income) to pay Paul (you guys for December) I'm sure that if the Advertisng market improves thay will be able to climb out of the hole they dug for themselves.

Heads Up

Just a heads up, I called AM yesterday and they claimed checks were mailed on the 27th (for the month of December). Post here when you get it!

Back