• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any 321hosted.com reviews?

Does anyone have used their service? Im planning in ordering a VPS package from them. They gave me a very good offer. But I saw the domain creation and it says octuber-2010, and they say that they have been since 2004, but with different names, like ABudgetWebHost.com and another one. They offer 7 days moneyback guarantee. But Im planning in paying yearly, and I want to get a reliable host. I talked with Mike in the sales department via chat. And it seems to be a good guy, but have my questions about the host.
So anyone have a review? Or an honest opinion?

Thanks in advance

Don't expect much from a new host. New hosts are good to try if they are free, but for a paid hosting I would chose an older one.

New hosts should not offer only paid plans. They should offer free plans too, or at least free trial. User must have the ability to try the service before buying, you never know what you buy before trying.

@Irving, I have worked with Mike for some time now, he is a good man. As far as being new; he is offering a 7 day money back, so why don't you sign up with him and in a week from now if the services suck leave. When they are great post a small but honest review so others can benefit. Or, and this is NOT me speaking for Mike or as any sort of representative of 321Hosted.com but ask him instead of paying for a week if things suck, see if he will give you a weeks free trial? Can't hurt to ask him.

Just my 2cents.

Anthony

used them for a website for the last 2 months, had no problems with them and no downtime

(I paid 3 monthly)

Frankly speaking I hear about them for the first time and would recommend you to search for reviews about them on webhostingstuff review web site.

Good luck with your search.

@WebIntellects-R, that is not entirely true. Sadly my own company is five years old, and under its first name five years as well. You will only find the reviews we posts on our website about us. Yet we have thousands of clients and still small under 100 servers. However when you do things right, 99.9% of the people don't run and post "this company is awesome."

To the OP, 321hosted.com's plans seem to start at $4.95, don't stop at Starbuck today and give them a shot. Let us all know if it works out or it doesn't.

Thanks,
Anthony

@RubyRingTech if you'd encourage clients to post reviews about your site, maybe offer them a free upgrade, I am sure 60% of them will do that.

@AboutWeb, you are very correct, I am just pointing out that after 10 years of business class hosting, not everybody has tons of reviews on them.

@ Darknight - Thanks, glad to hear that it's working out well for you!

@ RubyRingTech - Thanks Anthony, I appreciate the kind words! By the way, I might be coming to Las Vegas soon. We'll have to get together for a drink or something when I get there!

@Aboutweb - We have been in the hosting business for about 6 years now, just under a different name. We are not new to this at all. We are confident that we can operate a successful business and maintain a satisfied client base. As RRT said, all host are "new hosts" at first and none of them would make it if not for those people willing to give them a chance. We do offer free hosting services also (http://webhosted.info) but, all packages on our main website are premium packages only.

Now, as for us being resellers of Hostrail, that is correct, we are not trying to to decieve anyone in anway. But, if you check our prices and theirs you'll see that we are selling those VPS packages at 10% off of their prices, we're not jacking up the prices at all. We get a discounted rate on the servers and we pass that savings onto our clients.

Before we ever added their packages to our website we bought 2 VPS from them to test out for a couple of months. We did this to ensure that their resources and uptime were up to our standards because we will not sell substandard services to our clients, our name depends on it!

I agree, it is hard to get reviews written. It seems that most people are far quicker to post negative comments when something goes wrong than they are to post positive comments when things go right! To help get more reviews for potential clients, from current clients, we are offering a credit to our clients accounts if they can write a review of their experience with us. We apply this credit regardless if it is a positive or negative review. We understand that we cannot please everyone all the time but, we give it our best shot!

I hope that this clears things up a bit!

Last edited:
Now, as for us being resellers of Hostrail, that is correct, we are not trying to to decieve anyone in anway. But, if you check our prices and theirs you'll see that we are selling those VPS packages at 10% off of their prices, we're not jacking up the prices at all. We get a discounted rate on the servers and we pass that savings onto our clients.

So where is the $0.95 VPS at? (HostRail's cheapest plan is $2.99 plus there is 65% off reoccurring discount = $1.05 so if you sell them 10% off, it should be $0.95)

We do not sell that package as it would cost us close to that in PayPal fees. It simply is not worth the $0.40 we would profit from that. Our lowest package is their VPS 2 package.

Also, resellers do not get 65% off.

Last edited:
Why is directadmin so $$$$$ with you though for VPS's?
You can get licencing cheap from DA as a reseller, so it should be more like 4-5USD.
And they a pretty nice about giving it.

Id buy a VPS, if you had good price DA licences.

Our prices on Plesk CP's aren't that bad I don't think. A single domain license is free, and the unlimited is usually $15 - $20 with most servers. Where can you get Plesk unlimited for $5?

You dont even supply directadmin?
Thats worse, maybe its RubyRingTech.com with high price DA and you didnt have it, which was the reason I never looked future in to it.
Directadmin is 4$ for VPS (If your a reseller)

Yes, we have DirectAdmin available. It is $12/month. Where can you get DA for $4? Let me know and I will gladly get it from whoever it is! I don't think I've ever seen it less than $10. I could be wrong though.

Back