• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any of you free hosts want to exchange links?

build-a-host

321Hosted.com
NLC
First of all, if I have posted in the wrong section I do apologize. The "Ads & Offers" section didn't seem right since this really isn't an ad or an offer. But, if it is in the wrong place, please feel free to move it where ever it needs to go.

Anyway, I am trying to build my backlinks, and as most of you know, having links on pages with similar content is best. Therefore I would like to exchange links with some of you other free hosts here.

I will place your link in the footer of my homepage, free hosting packages page, or whatever you prefer. All I ask in exchange is for the same, a link back to my free hosting website or packages page. My link is:

Free Web Hosting
Code:
<a href="http://www.afreewebhost.com">Free Web Hosting</a>

This would benefit both of us since it would increase our traffic and our SERP, maybe even our Google PR.

If you want to trade links, please feel free to contact me by PM'ing me here, or replying here.

Thanks

Sleep with the competition??? lol.. Why not, I am ready for this. I will inform you when I put your links in my web sites..

Back