• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

anyone here is hosting with 1dollar-webhosting.com

mulmiz

hello,
I am hosting my site with 1dollar-webhosting.com
they advertised 99.9% uptime but it's down all the time
recently they removed fantasico
they deleted all my sql database and i need to request for those data recover tooo
today my site is down again
is anyone having same problem like mine ?
i will never referral this hosting to other
i am so disappointed

Hi,

I think this a good lesson, so in future don't go for cheap but must consider the price to get the reliable hosting..:)

I have never heard of them so far. I suppose you need to do the search for their domain name to find more information about them now.

Cheap does not mean bad. But, some times it hurts when you go without proper home work!

Only your hosting company can help you recover data and no one can(thats too if they maintain any kind of backups).

I've never heard of this company, but just by taking a look at they're website and plans, I can tell why you are experiencing problems. Just as a general rule, try to stay away from web hosts who claim to offer unlimited diskspace/bandwidth. Unlimited Plans or super cheap web hosting = over crowded servers, which means unstable servers and consistant downtime for your website.

If I were you, I would take my back-ups and go with a webhost that will be able to provide you with a more realistic web hosting package (for a reasonable price).

Cheap does not mean bad. But, some times it hurts when you go without proper home work!

Only your hosting company can help you recover data and no one can(thats too if they maintain any kind of backups).

I agree with you. Anyways time will show you if cheap web hosting can be good

You know, cheap is not good, but good is not cheap..
So, you'd better pay some extra dollars for reliability and speed than to see your web sites down.

ServerPoint explain it very good. I agree with him. You'll get what you pay for. :)

------------------------------------------
Regards

ASPHostPortal
"Do good things, and good things will come to you”

You know, cheap is not good, but good is not cheap..
So, you'd better pay some extra dollars for reliability and speed than to see your web sites down.

Because you offer over priced services, doesn't mean you should consider and make a general statement that, all affordable hosting solutions are "not good" and all the hosted web sites there will be "down"!

I'll add "Costly(or overpriced) doesn't mean excellent!". Otherwise, there would be no negative reviews about all those big pricey companies.

I think using common sense while buying hosting should help a lot. Offering Gb's of space and bandwidth at 1 or 2 bucks(Some even offer unlimited everything!) doesn't make any sense and should be considered a scam alert.

I think that when you are looking at hosting plan nothing should be suspicious like prices, features or services.

Back