• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Appauling Member Behavior

I am personally getting sick of the rude a/holes here on FWS and to be honest I am contemplating on just posting my ads once a week and leaving again because I don't want to be part of a community that is prejudice towards someone's language, race or education.

Am really feel sorry to hear that. There was one time in my membership period here that I thought just the same - concentrate on just posting my advertisements. It's all because when I started scrolling down the community and participated in the discussions I was mass rapped in red. Whoa! this community is more than the close minded Japanese freaks! Is all that was on my mind.

But then we have Jan, Woj, Decker, Richard, Keagle, Nugi, Colin, Tree, James, Dean, YellowMC, Ben, StuffRadio, JohnN, Tumble, and every other members who contribute to make this community more fun.

I disagree completely, I think when I first came here almost two years ago, there was a real issue with trashing people. It seems that all the elite members trashed everyone who wasn't up to their rank. Now it seems like everyone gets along in harmony, it's a much better way.

I concur.

I'll try not to be pissed tho hahah. Rock on, freewebspace.

Oh, yeah! Rock on! :D

I disagree completely, I think when I first came here almost two years ago, there was a real issue with trashing people. It seems that all the elite members trashed everyone who wasn't up to their rank. Now it seems like everyone gets along in harmony, it's a much better way.

You are right Mark, there are many things which have become much better. :)

Just a quick one for James to get it out the way
Scotsman & co
you really have a thing with that - kilt fancier :p

spelt sponsor wrong
That was wrong (as in picking on them for spelling), and they got a load of posts saying so. Not a good response!

Is it just me or is there a bit of a forum rage going on (and hands up I get over .. something rumble whatever)

The business has got cut-throat as in I can do it for 1 cent less than you.

Don't let FWS turn into - the dark side! (you know where I mean)

No, no, no, I have no interest whatsoever in what you have decked :evilb: under that kilt of yours Decker.

I think the majority of this forum does and always have done a good job and keeping a fun, safe community. There are a few bad apples though, which aren't possible to avoid always, but that is why we have our mod system in place.

If you are offended, the best thing you can do is report, report, and report offensive, rude, or spammy posts. That way they can get dealt with and repeat offenders will magically disappear.

Back