• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Armservers.com

syrianpro

no waiting for you account info.
just signup and login

AND BEST OF ALL> IT HAS NO ADS and ofcourse its FREE

Originally posted by syrianpro
Actually the transfer is unmetered :bandit2:
but don't tell anyone :p

Hahaha, you just said it to everyone. You are using that Cyber Script rite? AFAIK, that script cannot limit the data transfer for each users.

Actually it'a custom scripts, and I can limit the bandwith if I want but for now I'm just monitoring the users who misuse the service and bandwith and warn or delete them :shame:

Originally posted by syrianpro
Actually it'a custom scripts, and I can limit the bandwith if I want but for now I'm just monitoring the users who misuse the service and bandwith and warn or delete them :shame:

That doesnt make sense

how can someone tell if they're abusing the bandwith when NONE is stated ?

theres sites that gives 500 MB per month and some that gives 2000 MB per month, how the hell someone gonna know which one they fall under ?

Originally posted by ibfw
That doesnt make sense

how can someone tell if they're abusing the bandwith when NONE is stated ?

theres sites that gives 500 MB per month and some that gives 2000 MB per month, how the hell someone gonna know which one they fall under ?

If you go to mher.org, you will see that its stated 500 MB bandwith per month. but that doesn't mean that I will suspend their accounts for exceeding it. If their site is good and worthy I take no action.

After all I have a soft heart :crying5:

Back