• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Articles for someone's ezine?

cococomics

Hello! I just wanted to offer some of my articles from my site to anyone who wants to put them in an ezine or website or something. I have written four feature articles, and the rest are just short peices. Some of the short ones are kind of silly,
but I would appreciate it very much if anyone is interested in posting them somewhere. The only thing I ask is that my url be put at the bottom or top of the article itself. You can read them at www.cococomics.net . Thanks for any interest! It is much appreciated!

Maybe I'll use your halloween if I dont have time to come up with something on my own :)

tnx

ok. Feel free to use any ones you want. Just remember the link at the top or bottom! In reply to Seldimis, if you like how I write, just tell me what subjects you want the articles on and I will be more than happy to write them! Thank you very much for the replies so far!

You can write anything related to webmasters.
I can add them to my website (translated of course) with your name and web ;)

Perhaps if you like them enough Seldimi, I could become sort of a regular writer? I would be happy to write as many as you want as long as there's a link on each! :D

Got anything interested to say about poetry? art in general?

(If so, monthly publications @ allpoem?)

If you could cook up a good review/editorial/tutorial related to tech stuff (check my sig for more info), I would gladly link back to your website via clicking your name, or even add you to my currently non-existent editorial team.

Hi everyone. I can make articles for everyone! I appreciate all the responses! Seldimis, I have one article so far, but I don't think it is really a tutorial, although I can make some of those! It is about color schemes. I would really like joining yours and trenzterra's editorial team! And wojtek, I will make an article for you too, and I would be more than happy to write monthly!! Everyone please email me at thy_cocoman@yahoo.com so I can get your email addresses to send you the articles when they are finished! Thanks again very much!

Last edited:
Seldimis, the article I mentioned is a very small one about color schemes I wrote. I will email it to you. If you like it, keep it, and if not, let me know and I will make others.

Back