• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

at least 10gb space that allows .cn domain names

criticalx

Hello, I need a least about 10gb or more disk space, 650gb bandwidth. unlimited(mysql, addons, subdomains, parked, ftp accounts, email accounts, email lists), cpanel, fantastico, PHP, etc... for about $10 to $15 per month. Thanks! Or if you have better or cheaper please post it here as long as it accepts .cn or com.cn domain names and 99.9% uptime.

650 GB Bandwidth .. for $15/month?

You wont find a reliable host for that price. Do you think you'll actully use that much of bandwidth?

650 GB of Bandwidth - you are asking almost 1/4 of bandwidth of a decent webserver.

You will need to increase you budget bigtime :)

Please read my post ....

"Or if you have better or cheaper please post it here as long as it accepts .cn or com.cn domain names and 99.9% uptime." :)

If you want reliable services, you need to boost your budget, otherwise you will get plenty of offers from the kiddie/overselling host here.

criticalx said:
Please read my post ....

"Or if you have better or cheaper please post it here as long as it accepts .cn or com.cn domain names and 99.9% uptime." :)

See posting something like 650 GB attracts a lot of oversellers. Even if you want half of this for $15, you wont find a reliable company.

Better would be to calculate your actual requirement & then ask for quotes.

btw, Are you going to start out a new website for which you are seeking 650 GB bandwidth?

Tamranda said:
See posting something like 650 GB attracts a lot of oversellers. Even if you want half of this for $15, you wont find a reliable company.

Better would be to calculate your actual requirement & then ask for quotes.

btw, Are you going to start out a new website for which you are seeking 650 GB bandwidth?

Then what is your best offer? As long as it is around 300-600gb bandwidth and most important of all, allows .cn .com.cn domain names with chinese characters allowed. I have a budget around $10 to $15 per month, so what is your best offer for that budget?

Last edited:
Hello,

With such a low budget, you will not get offers with the bandwidth you require. The best that I could do for you is the following:

10GB Disk Space
100GB Bandwidth
cPanel 10 + Fantastico Deluxe
Chinese domains and characters supported
99.9% Uptime
Paypal Payments
$15/Month via Paypal
Order Now

If you are looking for offers with the bandwidth you require you really need to push up your budget to something like $70. If you require any help or need any advice please feel free to PM me or use our contact form located at http://www.homingnetwork.com/billing/contact.php

Thanks,
Homing Network

Visit: www.destxhost.com

CRZ-49532: Enter this coupon into any of the package offers, and you will get 10% off any of the already cheap plans!

Cheapest offer:
Details : $1.99 Package
Disk Space : 5 Gigs
Bandwidth : 145 Gigs
FTP Accounts : Unlimited
Email Accounts : Unlimited
Mysql Databases : Unlimited

But the prices above will have 10% off with "CRZ-49532" as a coupon

Expensive offer:
Details : $6.99 Package
Disk Space : 10 Gigs
Bandwidth : 645 Gigs

Hosting offers from Numaria Web Hosting

Dear criticalx,

If you need 10GB of space, we can offer you our "RESELLER PLUS" account. However, if you really need 650GB of traffic, we can offer you our "VPS PLUS" package.

________________________________________________________________________________________

• Reseller Plus [Order Here] Use coupon "reseller-plus" to recieve a 100% discound for your first month!
    • £19.95 Monthly
    • 10GB Web Space
    • 100GB Traffic
    • cPanel (Unlimited Domains)
    • Frontpage Extensions
    • 2 Dedicated IP addresses
    • Private Nameservers
________________________________________________________________________________________

• VPS Plus [Order Here]
    • £49.95 Monthly
    • Root Access
    • Unmetered Bandwidth at 1.5Mbps
    • 10GB Partition
    • Plesk 7.5 or cPanel
    • 2 IP Adresses
    • No Setup Fees
Please browse our web site or contact our sales team if you have any questions about us or our products.

Thanks,

Numaria

CrazyShooter said:
Visit: www.destxhost.com

CRZ-49532: Enter this coupon into any of the package offers, and you will get 10% off any of the already cheap plans!

Cheapest offer:
Details : $1.99 Package
Disk Space : 5 Gigs
Bandwidth : 145 Gigs

But the prices above will have 10% off with "CRZ-49532" as a coupon

Expensive offer:
Details : $6.99 Package
Disk Space : 10 Gigs
Bandwidth : 645 Gigs

Your site doesnt open . Guess u r overselling beyond limit ?

Godaddy, will suspend your site for using too many resources :D, but if you do want 600 GB of Bandwidth its going to cost you close in the $50 - $70 range

May i ask what you are going to use all 600gb for??? i mean most sites hardly even use 10gb..... the closest i can give you to your needs though is our:

=============
Exile Gold Plan
=============
10GB Space
30GB Bandwidth
As It Stands 100.00% Uptime
Pro Support
=======================
All For $8 Per Month
=======================

Hello, I'm just making sure that I'd stay with only one hosting provider for life, and if my site is going to need that much bandwidth after few years then I won't have any problems transferring my site to another hosting :) I think you have a point too. But how much bandwidth does website such as ebay or yahoo is using per month anyway?

Yo critical mate, just think, is your site really going to be that big, if so please do tell me what you plan on doing, google and that lot have there own Datacenters with hundreds of servers in, infact i think they even have there own isp if im correct, however please feel free to correct me if im wrong, im pretty sure that you won't need 600GB unless you wish to set up your own web hosting business!!! Anyways mate if you want to talk PM me, or have a word with our support Staff @ http://www.exilehosting.co.uk

Back